Parking at DL Hotel?

I haven't parked a car at one of the DL hotels yet, but am thinking about renting a car for our trip so I was curious and decided to call DL directly and ask. The CM I spoke with told me that self-parking was free, but valet parking would cost $12 per day...I actually asked about the GC...not sure if the cost is different at DLH or PP.

Hope this helps!

Self-Parking at anyone of the DLR hotels (DLH, PPH, and GCH) is included in the resort fee of $10 +tax(15%) =$11.50 a night. It is a flat rate for all 3 hotels (unlike concierge which differs upon which hotel you're in). Everyone pays the resort fee whether you use the parking lot OR not. If you've purchased a pacakage from WDTC, AAA, or getaway, the resort fee in included in your package price so you do not need to pay anything on top of that. If you reserved room only (no package) then you would have to pay the $11.50 on top of the nightly rate. Now valet parking is different. That is an additional fee and I believe is calculated by the numbers of nights your stay is.

Thanks for the replies. We're staying on DVC points, so I'm assuming it's a room only reservation (if only the free valet parking perk applied!!). The resort fee will probably apply. We won't need the car until we leave, so self parking is fine.

Carolina_Yankee, actually, if you're staying on DVC points, the resort fee (and all other taxes) would already be included into the points per night calculation. We stayed at GC last month on points, and when I made my reservation with MS, I asked them if there are additional fees or taxes that I would have to pay, and they told me the points already took care of those. And when we actually checked-in at GC, I verified again with the CM, and he confirmed the same thing but he said valet was not part of the resort fee so we'd have to pay extra if we were to use valet parking.

so double-check with MS, but I'm sure the point stays for DLH would be the same thing as GC.

We stayed on DVC points in January at the DLH and did not have to pay anything extra for parking--it was included with the points calculation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter