Palo Help Please

PrincessJill48

DIS Veteran
This will be my 1st Palo experience and I have some questions. I am Silver status and will be able to book 90 days before my sailing. I want to book Palo for dinner on my pirate night. Is pirate night your extra dining on a 4 night cruise? Also, how will I know which day will be the pirate night before hand so I'm able to choose the correct date to book?

When your booking window opens, check which day is offering the Pirate League makeovers at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. That day will be Pirate Night.

If you're part of your cruises social media group, someone may have already asked for the schedule so check there to see if someone posted it.

Keep in mind, it's very popular to do Palo dinner on Pirate Night, so it might be sold out. If it is, keep checking back, as people may change plans. And, you can go to Dining Changes once you get onboard, as they usually have reservations available (even if sold out on the app).

When your booking window opens, check which day is offering the Pirate League makeovers at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. That day will be Pirate Night.

If you're part of your cruises social media group, someone may have already asked for the schedule so check there to see if someone posted it.

Keep in mind, it's very popular to do Palo dinner on Pirate Night, so it might be sold out. If it is, keep checking back, as people may change plans. And, you can go to Dining Changes once you get onboard, as they usually have reservations available (even if sold out on the app).
Wow, great info!!!

9 times out of 10 it's night 3, that being said I was able to book it as silver along with brunch on nassau day. We ended up canceling dinner though.

Fingers crossed for you! We've had no problem booking Palo dinner as Silvers. Brunch on the other hand we've only been able to book on board...two out of five tries. If Pirate night dinner is full when your booking window opens don't fret. Keep checking, someone might cancel. They are often nice and give the cruise facebook group a heads up. There's also a good chance you can book it once on board. And I've heard you can eat at the bar without a reservation! Haven't tried that yet!

I didn’t know you could eat at the bar. Anyone did that before? Could be great for dining solo especially.

I didn’t know you could eat at the bar. Anyone did that before? Could be great for dining solo especially.
Hubby and I did Prima Notte at Palo on our last cruise. We raved about some of the food and wine pairings to our server, who told us we could just swing by the bar to have a specific entree again without a reservation if we didn't want to commit to a full meal. So we just walked in one night and ordered a glass of wine each and shared an entree. We just told the host we wanted to sit at the bar and were seated pretty promptly. There were a few others at the bar, some solo, some couples. It was a really nice option to have.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest