Paint The Night Parade Returning!

My heart….PTN is my absolute favorite parade, and we haven’t seen it since summer 2015. We’ve been toying with the idea of our daughter’s first Disneyland trip for her second birthday in the summer, and this is really making me want to do it….

What's the guess on start date?

Wasn't planning a Disneyland trip in 2025.. but this was one thing I swore I wouldn't miss!

Think this is after the holidays- this upcoming spring/summer?

Oh boy… that’s my favorite parade! :bounce:

I need some input from some normal and reasonable people:
Doing a spontaneous 15h long flight from Germany for a long weekend with 1.5 park days is an absolutely reasonable thing to do…?

(My colleagues already roll their eyes that I have been doing 5 days at Disney last year and this year…(and this year it’s only for experiencing holiday time at Disney and not just a stop over to Hawaii…))

My heart….PTN is my absolute favorite parade, and we haven’t seen it since summer 2015. We’ve been toying with the idea of our daughter’s first Disneyland trip for her second birthday in the summer, and this is really making me want to do it….

Do it! Our son's first trip was when he was roughly 17 months old and it was so fun. (Just be sure to go at your daughter's pace and take breaks.) I look back on the pictures often because it really was so great. He's 11 years old now and still loves the parks.

Oh boy… that’s my favorite parade! :bounce:

I need some input from some normal and reasonable people:
Doing a spontaneous 15h long flight from Germany for a long weekend with 1.5 park days is an absolutely reasonable thing to do…?

(My colleagues already roll their eyes that I have been doing 5 days at Disney last year and this year…(and this year it’s only for experiencing holiday time at Disney and not just a stop over to Hawaii…))

Hmm....that's really such a personal choice. I can't imagine going all that way for only 1.5 days in the parks. But if you don't mind it...then go for it.

Do it! Our son's first trip was when he was roughly 17 months old and it was so fun. (Just be sure to go at your daughter's pace and take breaks.) I look back on the pictures often because it really was so great. He's 11 years old now and still loves the parks.

Thanks! We’ll see. The higher prices for less these days make it tough to swallow. When your son was our daughter’s age, I know the experience and value was just so much better! It’s a lot to consider. If we do go, I just hope she could last for a 9pm(ish?) parade - maybe the last night? She doesn’t ever stay up nearly that late at home!

Last edited:
I've never seen Paint the Night in person, after seeing Dream Lights at Tokyo Disneyland last year it has become my fav night parade ever, even better than Electrical Parade at Disneyland.
I'm assuming the parade will be back for the 70th celebrations and just hoping during my late May visit I can finally see it in person.

Disneyland is seriously struggling for more entertainment.

Please hear this in the voice of a 5 year old with a some foot stomping.

"It's not fair ! How come my older sibling gets a nighttime parade? I'm old enough to stay up late too." says WDW.

I LOVE Paint the Night, but even this won't make us come back next year.

With the $400 price tag for untimed LLMP, I can only imagine how much the "reserved parade viewing" will be that will take up most of the good viewing sections. Not something they announced, but can already feel it coming.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest