Our Escape Wedding TR/PJ ~ 06/2010 WP/Mizner's/Citricos

Hey Wendy, I cant believe your wedding so close! You must be so excited! Hope you enjoy every minute, and its all a dream come true! Cant wait to see some pictures when you get back too! Congrats and have a wonderful time!!
Marissa

congrats! can't even IMAGINE what it will be like when its this same time for us! enjoy every moment!!!

Have a great trip and a magical wedding day!!!
Can't wait to see the pictures when you return

Have a great time! Everything is going to be so great! Can't wait to hear about it when you return!

Have a wonderful wedding!!:bride:
Leah

I hope that you have an amazing trip!! I cannot wait to see your pics when you get back!! Have a wonderful wedding day!

Have a fantastic time, I hope it is everything you could have hoped for and more!

Can't wait to see all the pictures!

Happy Wedding Day!! :banana::banana: Can't believe its already here..feels like just yesterday we were psyched about being assigned a planner.

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!! :goodvibes

I was just sitting on the balcony at the Boardwalk drinking my coffee thinking about how BEAUTIFUL of a day it is for a wedding!!! :thumbsup2

Congratulations it's here!!! Happy Wedding Day!! :goodvibes

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest