• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Adventures On The Disney Dining Plan! The Crystal Palace

Glad you enjoyed CP, that's my favorite Disney breakfast, wait. . . I take that back, it's my favorite breakfast anywhere. Also I like your Disney Dining Delivery service idea. That would make me go broke, and get fat. :rotfl:

pirate: We LOVE CP for breakfast! We'll be at CP in a couple of weeks. Can't wait! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :hourglass

We love CP too, its so bright and cheery and we didnt find it as loud as Chef Mickey's. We had the same cm when we were there in Feb, he was great I think it was Michael Todd. Piglet accedently passed us and he got Piglet to come back. It was a bit weird to eat bacon and sausage infront of Piglet though :rotfl: I cant wait to go again. Does anyone know if its one TS credit or to for breakfast there?

SaraMc said:
We love CP too, its so bright and cheery and we didnt find it as loud as Chef Mickey's. We had the same cm when we were there in Feb, he was great I think it was Michael Todd. Piglet accedently passed us and he got Piglet to come back. It was a bit weird to eat bacon and sausage infront of Piglet though :rotfl: I cant wait to go again. Does anyone know if its one TS credit or to for breakfast there?

Just one TS credit.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter