Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party 2024

We are AP holders at WDW and will be out there for the Run Disney Halloween Half Marathon and really want to go to the party on the 10th
We didn’t try for the race, still recovering from our 1st one, springtime surprise lol.

Didn’t realize the actual date was that weekend until I started to price out harbor hotels and was stunned that the two week period was so pricey ugh.
My fear at the moment is tickets going on sale one of our travel days or a park day!
Same! We have WDW/cruise vacation starting 6/26. Even tho I’m buying the internet plan, hate the idea of being tied to phone instead of enjoying the ship/port. If so, do hope Elon’s Starlink doesn’t let me down, it’s been spotty in the past.

Do we know how much they will be exactly for each date?
Last year, prices ranged from $134-169/pp depending on the date, but Halloween Night was even higher ($189/pp). I would anticipate some sort of slight price increase from last year - seem's to be Disney's pattern with tickets in general ;-)

Last edited:
We didn’t try for the race, still recovering from our 1st one, springtime surprise lol.

Didn’t realize the actual date was that weekend until I started to price out harbor hotels and was stunned that the two week period was so pricey ugh.

Same! We have WDW/cruise vacation starting 6/26. Even tho I’m buying the internet plan, hate the idea of being tied to phone instead of enjoying the ship/port. If so, do hope Elon’s Starlink doesn’t let me down, it’s been spotty in the past.
Same, I'm planning in that week after the run and the prices off site are not far off of onsite prices. (trying to save a bit on my first and last day)

At this point I'm just going to hit a bucket list and stay at all three of the onsite hotels (1+3+1). I don't mind hotel hopping so I might as well do it now.

Is this what it's supposed to say?

Currently Available

This special event is no longer available. Please check back another time.
I'd say that's progress. I think before it briefly disappeared it used to say, "Currently Unavailable" So hopefully we'll get an update next week.

I wonder if they haven't updated the sale date as they want to announce other Halloween stuff at the same. ime .I hear haunted mansion is running behind and the line won't be ready for Halloween and they might go with virtual que. I know it's in another park to oogie boogie bash but they might be waiting to announce at the same time so oogie boogie bash tickets takes some of the headline

I know its on a smaller level

but USH used to have issues with AP events but the past few events were click and your done

I know this event is more but reallllllly wish Disney put more effort into fixing the tickets issue for events like this...I just want to know if I get to the online Q right before it opens I get a ticket. Thats to me the bare minimum shouldn't feel like the lottery

I know its on a smaller level

but USH used to have issues with AP events but the past few events were click and your done

I know this event is more but reallllllly wish Disney put more effort into fixing the tickets issue for events like this...I just want to know if I get to the online Q right before it opens I get a ticket. Thats to me the bare minimum shouldn't feel like the lottery
It’s astounding that a giant entity like Disney struggles so badly with technology processes like these. This feels similar to trying to get passes to San Diego Comic Con. We gave up trying years ago.

It’s astounding that a giant entity like Disney struggles so badly with technology processes like these. This feels similar to trying to get passes to San Diego Comic Con. We gave up trying years ago.
It's my first time trying

I have a MK, so its my best time to try but....god it will suck if even with two go's at tickets and I dont get one

benefit of the doubt: These limited events draw in bots which overwhelm the system and also companies will take down their sites if they can't block the bots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter