On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

Here is group E Thanks Jennifer for the swirly mickey file!

IMG_5377.jpg

Sorry for the terrible picture, it is overcast here so no good lighting.

One group drying and still working on the other.

Thanks for using my file! I looks great!

It's a SCAL file I created awhile ago. I find it easier to make multiples in SCAL vs design studio. Copy and paste is so much easier!

Cassey

Share please?

Julia used logic, I really hate when she uses that against me! She explained that her first term will be exploratory of all the programs in the Career and Tech program so she really couldn't miss a week as it is only two weeks in each.(She has a valid point). So we looked at airfare for August and came up with August 9 - 16th. Airfare is within my free flight guidelines, room was summer special. We have only planned two sit down meals and are going to wing the rest. She will be back for freshman orientation on the 17th so she is happy. I am happy that we can go, a little disappointed about no MNSSHP but maybe someday.

I will book airfare tomorrow as they were closed by the time we finally worked out dates. I also need to order park tickets but we need to decide how many park days we need. It is only her and I for this trip as DH and Josh won't be able to take the additional week.

My birthday is the 17th, so I think I should go with you...PO3 will be there, I think they fly down the 16th though...You'll be like two DisFans passing in the airport ;)

My birthday is the 17th, so I think I should go with you...PO3 will be there, I think they fly down the 16th though...You'll be like two DisFans passing in the airport ;)

Yup we fly down on the 16th. Are you flying into PVD?

Thanks for using my file! I looks great!

Share please?

Will post the file to 4share and the link later today.

Yup we fly down on the 16th. Are you flying into PVD?

No, Boston. Julia is a nervous flyer, so when I suggested Southwest and PVD she got really nervous. New airport and airline just isn't in the cards for this trip.

When do you fly in and what resort? We are taking the late flight home(hopefully) and are at Sports as Julia is a creature of habit.:lmao:

Cassey

No, Boston. Julia is a nervous flyer, so when I suggested Southwest and PVD she got really nervous. New airport and airline just isn't in the cards for this trip.

When do you fly in and what resort? We are taking the late flight home(hopefully) and are at Sports as Julia is a creature of habit.:lmao:

Cassey

We are on the first flight out and we are at Coronado springs.

We are having lunch at the Earl of Sandwich. I'd love to meet up!

Hey guys,

I am going to have to pull out of this swap. I found out today that I will have surgery later this week. I am not sure how long I will be down. I was really looking forward this swap, but I will get in on another one soon. :goodvibes

Thanks for understanding!

Hey guys,

I am going to have to pull out of this swap. I found out today that I will have surgery later this week. I am not sure how long I will be down. I was really looking forward this swap, but I will get in on another one soon. :goodvibes

Hope you're on the mend soon pixiedust:

Rachal do you need an angel? I'd be happy to help out :thumbsup2

Hey guys,

Just got your PM. Take good care of yourself!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter