On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

Everything is either so pretty or so cute! Love it all!
Ive actually had some time to work today. I am about half way done with
the title for "A Very Mickey Christmas" and I have a couple of the frames done. I hope to post something tomorrow. Halloween is alluding me right now so I still have to think on that one.

love scal!! I need to rework my mickey balloon, I made one in CDS long time ago :)

Ok so I need help: I made a snowman mickey- pic soon, I need to come up with a title.

Any suggestions??

so cute Cassey!!!

I like winter wonderland too!

Rachal...can I bring my box to you tomorrow??

hey how did it go with the trip planning?

Julia used logic, I really hate when she uses that against me! She explained that her first term will be exploratory of all the programs in the Career and Tech program so she really couldn't miss a week as it is only two weeks in each.(She has a valid point). So we looked at airfare for August and came up with August 9 - 16th. Airfare is within my free flight guidelines, room was summer special. We have only planned two sit down meals and are going to wing the rest. She will be back for freshman orientation on the 17th so she is happy. I am happy that we can go, a little disappointed about no MNSSHP but maybe someday.

I will book airfare tomorrow as they were closed by the time we finally worked out dates. I also need to order park tickets but we need to decide how many park days we need. It is only her and I for this trip as DH and Josh won't be able to take the additional week.

:woohoo: happy you and Julia worked out a solution and you are going :woohoo:

:woohoo: happy you and Julia worked out a solution and you are going :woohoo:

Me too!:banana::banana: Now to tell my boss on Monday:rotfl:. He says summertime is slow so it should not be an issue.

Julia and I have been talking and I think we may take the bus over to POFQ and tour the resort, then take the boat to Downtown Disney. She was really sweet and offered to go back up in the hot air balloon as she knows I love it, she is pertrified of it so I was really touched that she offered.

so cute Cassey!!!

I like winter wonderland too!

Rachal...can I bring my box to you tomorrow??

sure can. since we are hitting ikea first wont be a biggie, hopefully they have what DD wants in stock.

Julia used logic, I really hate when she uses that against me! She explained that her first term will be exploratory of all the programs in the Career and Tech program so she really couldn't miss a week as it is only two weeks in each.(She has a valid point). So we looked at airfare for August and came up with August 9 - 16th. Airfare is within my free flight guidelines, room was summer special. We have only planned two sit down meals and are going to wing the rest. She will be back for freshman orientation on the 17th so she is happy. I am happy that we can go, a little disappointed about no MNSSHP but maybe someday.

I will book airfare tomorrow as they were closed by the time we finally worked out dates. I also need to order park tickets but we need to decide how many park days we need. It is only her and I for this trip as DH and Josh won't be able to take the additional week.

:goodvibes I hear solo weekend MNSSHP trip for you.

heres my snowman.

I just added more stickles- ears, mouth, eyes. :)

IMAG0163.jpg

:love: the mickey snowman!

Not sure about a solo trip. I would be very afraid of what I would come home to.:eek:

love mickey snowman!

thanks, I will bring it...might as well save the postage :thumbsup2

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter