• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old Key West Resort

We just stayed there earlier this month. It was our first time even stepping foot on property. Yes the refurbishment has started but is nowhere near completion. I am not super familiar with the sections of the property but when we were there they were refurbishing rooms in the back part of the property, I think it was near the Turtle Pond. We had a really nice stay at OKW. Our room was not yet refurbished and we did not find it to be outdated. We had a Studio near the Hospitality House. We were in building #26 and loved our location. We had a very nice lunch one day at Olivia's. We all got the Southernmost Buttermilk Fried Chicken and there was not a complaint. Our server was very friendly and attentive. My DS was the only one to get a meal at Goods to Go one evening so I can't speak of that. We had a great afternoon at the main pool. We were all loving the water slide. We also found the bus service to be pretty efficient. We are not fans of what Disney Springs has become so we did not get to use the boat service to DS. We would not hesitate to stay their again.

Is there a hot tub at OKW? Can someone please tell me how long is the bus ride to get to Magic Kingsom and Epcot?

Is there a hot tub at OKW? Can someone please tell me how long is the bus ride to get to Magic Kingsom and Epcot?
One bedroom and larger will have a jetted tub in the master bedroom. There is a hot tub at each of the pools. Once the bus stops at the Hospitality House, it takes about eight minutes to get to Epcot and about 12 minutes to get to the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter