Ok..who's going in December 2011??? MVMCP??? CP??? lets update!

Bobbi, I agree about the MVMCP with no discounts. We really only go to it for the parade, and that's a big price to pay for a parade. We have no plans to do it this time.

As for CP, I usually just take whomever is there. I agree that Edward James Olmos is one of our favs too.

Wow. Blair Underwood!!! I have never ever been interested in CP until now.:love: To bad when he's there we'll be gone.:sad2:

Hurry up December...HURRY UP!

I just checked the prices for the new AP room only discount and OMG! It makes me want to go back for my husbands birthday in January! The 4 day weekend for his bday at POR is only $393!!! Ugh..but would we want to drive to WDW and back in December then again in January? :confused3

Maybe so!

Hurry up December...HURRY UP!

I just checked the prices for the new AP room only discount and OMG! It makes me want to go back for my husbands birthday in January! The 4 day weekend for his bday at POR is only $393!!! Ugh..but would we want to drive to WDW and back in December then again in January? :confused3

Maybe so!

You know you wanna book it. :lmao:

OMG. Didn't I just add another night. The airfare was driving me nuts. Had to pay over 700.00 for two tickets or it would have been much more. So......leaving the night of the 22nd. Staying at OKW. Then over to AKV the next morning for the next 3 nights. Then over to BLT for the last 3 nights. Then onto the DREAM on the 29th.

DS17 and I will be there in Dec8-11.....AKV Jambo! It will be our first trip as DVC members. Main purpose is to tour UCF campus however, we will be doing a little Disney too! MVMCP on 12/9 .....our first time to this party and can't wait! 62 Days and counting.

Christmas with the Mouse at AKL Jambo...first DVC stay! December 17-24...doing CP on 12/20 (lunch/5p show) for my birthday! :banana:

:yay::woohoo::yay:

DS17 and I will be there in Dec8-11.....AKV Jambo! It will be our first trip as DVC members. Main purpose is to tour UCF campus however, we will be doing a little Disney too! MVMCP on 12/9 .....our first time to this party and can't wait! 62 Days and counting.

Christmas with the Mouse at AKL Jambo...first DVC stay! December 17-24...doing CP on 12/20 (lunch/5p show) for my birthday! :banana:

:yay::woohoo::yay:

Welcome Home and I hope you love your first stay as members! When you hear the CM say welcome home for the first time it's MAGICAL! :wizard:

We arrive the evening of 12/7 and leave 12/12. It's going to be a surprise trip for our Grandnephew who turns 9 in December. I had thought we would do MVMCP, but there are no discounts for the night we are there, and I think an extra almost $200. for the three of us is too steep. I do love the Christmas parade, but I think we'll skip it this time. I'm so excited to see all the Christmas decorations again! We are booked at SSR and are hoping our waitlist at BWV comes through.

I just cancelled our CP dining package. I don't think it's worth the money and there's no guarantee that the baby will cooperate and sit through the show! I guess we'll take our chances with stand by.

I just cancelled our CP dining package. I don't think it's worth the money and there's no guarantee that the baby will cooperate and sit through the show! I guess we'll take our chances with stand by.

We LOVE the CP, but the dining package price is just out of control. We decided not to book this year. We have a 3 year old and I know he would not sit through the entire show. I just can't justify the cost and our limitations...

We are planning our Epcot day for 12/6 and there's a MVMCP that night. I'm hoping it draws a lot of people and leaves Epcot empty!

Dec 1-4 @ OKW after what we hope are 4 beautiful days on the Disney Dream, our first DISNEY cruise.

I know a lot of people would argue that we did this backwards but with our 6YO DD, it just felt right for us.

Can't wait. August seems like so LONG ago since our last family trip!

facebook twitter