Ohhhh what wroth have I brought onto myself

I feel your pain. I hate going shopping on the weekend, thankfully I rarely have to.

Lol! I'll be there too! Need to buy some last minute stuff for our trip. If you can get there close to opening time it's not too bad, that's when I plan to go. Have fun, I don't think I ever walk out of Target without spending at least $100.
Are new pajamas on your list? :goodvibes Just curious about how that played out for you.

I’d love to go to Target this morning @low-key, but I have to mow the lawn for the first time this year, starting a months-long regular chore that sucks away hours of my weekends. And even worse, I have to figure out why my mower was not running well at the end of last season, which I’m pretty sure will involve at least one trip to Home Depot then changing a fuel filter and getting gas all over me.

Are new pajamas on your list? :goodvibes Just curious about how that played out for you.
lol, she bought me some :)

I think I was very tactful when I thanked her for the pajamas, said that I would wear them at home, but explained that while on vacation it would be more practical to sleep in something that could double as an extra outfit in a pinch. So we compromised: I will wear my old yoga pants with a NEW t-shirt that she bought for me. Also, the pajamas she bought were a size too small, which I did not mention to her because I can either take as a compliment that I don't look my actual size, or an insult because she thinks it's the size that I should be (we have had that argument in the past so it's a touchy subject for us). I could wear them but I'd look like 10 pounds of potatoes in a 5 pound sack and I need to lose a size anyway so I'll stick them in the closet and wear them when I do. Wish me luck on my trip? I need it, my mom and I butt heads about this kind of thing a lot. It's going to take all my resources of tact and diplomacy to get through this trip without a fight. Close proximity strains our relationship, we do best when we are not physically near each other!

I go early in the morning.....all stores.
I will be at Costco as soon as they open this morning. No way would I want to be there in the afternoon

Best laid plans...we thought about getting up earlier today and going but it was gray and rainy so we stayed in bed.

The option to remain in bed on gray and rainy days is by far among the most appealing things that can happen. ::yes::

lol, she bought me some :)

I think I was very tactful when I thanked her for the pajamas, said that I would wear them at home, but explained that while on vacation it would be more practical to sleep in something that could double as an extra outfit in a pinch. So we compromised: I will wear my old yoga pants with a NEW t-shirt that she bought for me. Also, the pajamas she bought were a size too small, which I did not mention to her because I can either take as a compliment that I don't look my actual size, or an insult because she thinks it's the size that I should be (we have had that argument in the past so it's a touchy subject for us). I could wear them but I'd look like 10 pounds of potatoes in a 5 pound sack and I need to lose a size anyway so I'll stick them in the closet and wear them when I do. Wish me luck on my trip? I need it, my mom and I butt heads about this kind of thing a lot. It's going to take all my resources of tact and diplomacy to get through this trip without a fight. Close proximity strains our relationship, we do best when we are not physically near each other!
I do wish you luck! pixiedust: Here's hoping for as good a trip as you both can possibly have! And do let the pajama size thing go; presume she just isn't good at judging sizes rather than either of the other two. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter