Ohhhh what wroth have I brought onto myself

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Being lazy all week, has made it necessary for me to go to Target on Saturday Morning

thats what Im going to do, forget target and go get me a basset hound
They are pretty cute. Just beware of the snoring. I swear someone had parked a monster truck outside my house last night with dual mufflers, turns out it was just the basset snoring on the couch. Also beware not very good guard dogs anyone with chicken nuggets can rob you.

They are pretty cute. Just beware of the snoring. I swear someone had parked a monster truck outside my house last night with dual mufflers, turns out it was just the basset snoring on the couch. Also beware not very good guard dogs anyone with chicken nuggets can rob you.

the more I think about it, I think if I were a dog I would be a basset

What do you need at Target? Just curious LOL!

here is what you dont know about me, i do laundry better then anyone on the dis, I get all different kind of stuff, mix it together and my clothes are so soft and smell so good, I am like a walking bill board of smell good freshness , so to answer your question I need laundry supply's, plus what ever else that will bring my bill to over 200 dollars

here is what you dont know about me, i do laundry better then anyone on the dis, I get all different kind of stuff, mix it together and my clothes are so soft and smell so good, I am like a walking bill board of smell good freshness , so to answer your question I need laundry supply's, plus what ever else that will bring my bill to over 200 dollars

Ok, I can get on board with that, laundry supplies are important.

Yes, it is very easy to run up a huge bill at Target. Be careful and may the force be with you tomorrow. Target on a Saturday is for the strong and the brave.

Oy, I went to Target at 2pm today and the weekend rush had already descended, it was crowded and loud, and of course the only cashier that didn't have 15 other people in line was the really slow guy that likes to chat, and stops all work while chatting!!! Also, I somehow felt the need to purchase a frying pan, I in no way shape and or form need another frying pan, but Target hypnotized me into thinking that it would help me make eggs more easily.

My beagle sounds an awful lot like this basset hound, he is a great dog, but the snoring!!!!

We need to get to Costco soon. Prime tenderloin is 10 bucks off! Hoping mid day Sunday might not be too bad.
We almost always go to Costco on weekends, it's pretty busy. This week I dropped by Tuesday morning at 10, there was hardly anyone in store and I could have parked anywhere in the parking lot. Def. a great time to go.

Being lazy all week, has made it necessary for me to go to Target on Saturday Morning
giphy.gif

Lol! I'll be there too! Need to buy some last minute stuff for our trip. If you can get there close to opening time it's not too bad, that's when I plan to go. Have fun, I don't think I ever walk out of Target without spending at least $100.

We almost always go to Costco on weekends, it's pretty busy. This week I dropped by Tuesday morning at 10, there was hardly anyone in store and I could have parked anywhere in the parking lot. Def. a great time to go.
Best laid plans...we thought about getting up earlier today and going but it was gray and rainy so we stayed in bed.

Sniff, sniff I would love to go to Target, but they closed ours. I miss it so much.

One of the best parts about teaching is being able to go shopping during weekday mornings in the summer. The stores are like a whole other world. For now it's crowded weekends for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter