• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Wine & Dine 2018

What time can I expect to be back at the resort after the 10k? I'm going to say I'd probably be on one of the last corrals and I plan on stopping for maybe a picture or two. I'm trying to figure out ADR times and I have no idea what to reasonably expect time wise.

If you are in the last corral, assume starting at 6:30am at the latest (at Dark Side, the balloon lady started at 6:06am) - assume a 1:40 completion from there (8:10am) I would expect to be back at the room at 9am at the latest.

If you are in the last corral, assume starting at 6:30am at the latest (at Dark Side, the balloon lady started at 6:06am) - assume a 1:40 completion from there (8:10am) I would expect to be back at the room at 9am at the latest.
Awesome, thank you so much!

What time can I expect to be back at the resort after the 10k? I'm going to say I'd probably be on one of the last corrals and I plan on stopping for maybe a picture or two. I'm trying to figure out ADR times and I have no idea what to reasonably expect time wise.

The very last buses leave the 10K race finish area at 9am. I was on one of those this year!

FWIW if your willing to do math I started at around 5:47 at Darkside for the 10k coral D ( mini wave 7 of 13)

With the split stay - I can only get the reservations for the first part of the trip. I guess I'll be back on the 8th to finish it out. All of it could change based off the special Food & Wine Events though!

Thursday Dinner - Sanaa
Friday Lunch - Tony's (for the 5k medal picture op - not for the food)
Friday Dinner - Boathouse
Saturday Lunch - Yak & Yeti
Saturday Dinner - Jiko
Sunday Lunch - California Grill Brunch
Sunday Dinner - Tutto Italia (Could change if there is a Star Wars Dessert Party that evening)

Ha @Dis_Yoda I had the same plan for Tony's, although to be fair I may have picked that idea up from you or someone else upthread....:rolleyes:. I have CG also and a Bon Voyage breakfast thrown in there but that one may go since I'd be so close to EPCOT and would rather eat there.

With the split stay - I can only get the reservations for the first part of the trip. I guess I'll be back on the 8th to finish it out. All of it could change based off the special Food & Wine Events though!

Thursday Dinner - Sanaa
Friday Lunch - Tony's (for the 5k medal picture op - not for the food)
Friday Dinner - Boathouse
Saturday Lunch - Yak & Yeti
Saturday Dinner - Jiko
Sunday Lunch - California Grill Brunch
Sunday Dinner - Tutto Italia (Could change if there is a Star Wars Dessert Party that evening)
I got messed up with a split stay, too, and by time I was able to talk to a dvc cast member I was shut out at CA Grill brunch. Has happened to me before and I was able to get a ressie later, but still a bummer.

After stalking reservations all week and rethinking plans, I forgot my ADR window opened yesterday. :rotfl: In my defense, work was super crazy and I was trying to get out early to run to Disneyland for the Harveys Steamboat Willie release.

But I managed to get a run in - 12-weeks post-op as a living donor and I finally felt comfortable enough to actually run. I feel much better about these runs now.

Last edited:
Love Sanaa! Bread service is amazing and the seafood curry is yummy!
The bread service is awesome! However it is super filling. When we went I didn’t even touch my entree after splitting the bread service with my table.
I got my ADRs!

Sanaa (first time)
Sci-fi (choices are limited in DHS)
Trattoria Al Forno
California Grill Brunch (first time)
Boathouse

“Limited” may be an understatement at HS....although “forgettable” works here too for a place or two.
Trattoria for both breakfast and dinner is great.

I can’t belive it’s only 180 days out!

It has become my favorite on property. I'm not sure I will keep it because I'm nervous about dining solo at a character meal (frankly I'm pretty nervous in general about this trip being solo...who will I talk to...what if I get lonely...:worried:) but the food was so good and the characters are so much fun.
I get it...I'm solo too that's why I'm not sure if I will make / keep any ADRs and may just eat around Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter