Official Wine & Dine 2018

Ok, is SDD really all that? I mean, for an adult? I mean this as an honest to goodness never done that/should I kind of question. The other I have has probably been asked and answered as well, but...seeing as I've been away on business on and off for the past months, I'm going to ask again. What rides are open the night of the after party?
SDD is a bit more intense than 7DMT. For just an adult it is ok. If you are a real thrill seeker you will be disappointed. Disclaimer: if you find BTMRR or 7DMT thrilling you will find SDD to be the same. If you define thrilling as RnRC you will be disappointed.

I did FP this morning too... I was able to get SDD for 11/05 and FoP for 11/03. Lucky me I guess!

That's what I need to get for both those days tomorrow. I'm anticipating having to refresh for the 3rd but my friend has already done it and I'm there solo the 6th to the 10th so I know I'll get it later in the trip.

Did my FP this morning and FoP was available for the 4th and 5th, but no SDD from 11/1-11/5. Kind of bummed about that. I'm sure I'll be able to snag one though at a later time.
There's also EMH at HS on the Friday, if that works for you.

So I hear that those doing the half already have a ticket to the post race party automatically (guessing they are on our Magic Bands), to that end I bought another for my DH which I have to pick up per web site at will call at DWWS. I am new to this so does anyone know for sure where both my and my DH's tickets will be?

So I hear that those doing the half already have a ticket to the post race party automatically (guessing they are on our Magic Bands), to that end I bought another for my DH which I have to pick up per web site at will call at DWWS. I am new to this so does anyone know for sure where both my and my DH's tickets will be?

Your ticket will be mailed to you prior to race weekend. Your husbands will be at the middle ticket booth at WWS between the two main older stadiums (not the new one)

We are just doing 2 park days (MK and AK) and then the Epcot party on Sunday. We made most of our FPs around things our 22 month old will be able to do but did grab a FoP with some friends for Sunday. We got grandma a FP for the River Voyage at the same time so she can take little man on that. It was definitely a different experience trying to plan what a 1 year old would like instead of just going for the mountains and thrill rides.

So I feel like I am non-planning this trip since it is just me and no kids, but also means I haven't been paying close attention to details. Is the after-party ticket only included for half, full marathons and have to be purchased separately for the 5K and 10K? I had assumed it was included for all races and was planning on that being my Epcot park time, but am now wondering about rethinking my FP strategy...

So I feel like I am non-planning this trip since it is just me and no kids, but also means I haven't been paying close attention to details. Is the after-party ticket only included for half, full marathons and have to be purchased separately for the 5K and 10K? I had assumed it was included for all races and was planning on that being my Epcot park time, but am now wondering about rethinking my FP strategy...
Only included for half/challenge but can be purchased as a hard ticket event for 5k & 10k runners as well as non runners

Is there picture opportunities before or after the run, or just during the run? Also for FP planning, assume middle of the corrals is there enough time to make it to rope drop (9am) after the 10k?

Is there picture opportunities before or after the run, or just during the run? Also for FP planning, assume middle of the corrals is there enough time to make it to rope drop (9am) after the 10k?
Before, after, and during there are picture opportunities. Before and after they will have a few characters with back drops to take photos with. Lines can be pretty long though.

Is there picture opportunities before or after the run, or just during the run?

There will be photo ops before and after the race, although there are time constraints for both. I've made rope drop at Epcot with no issues and am definitely not very fast, but around late-middle of the pack for Disney.

Did my FP this morning and FoP was available for the 4th and 5th, but no SDD from 11/1-11/5. Kind of bummed about that. I'm sure I'll be able to snag one though at a later time.
I was able to snag SDD on 11/4 in afternoon—it must have been gone quickly. I guess I was lucky for once, or maybe it was karma rewarding me for having to get up at 4 am. I wish they would change the time to something more civilized lol.

I would like to participate in the Wine & Dine run but I understand that it is sold out. Are there other ways I can participate? Can I ask travel agents to sell me their unsold bibs WITHOUT the travel package?

SDD is a bit more intense than 7DMT. For just an adult it is ok. If you are a real thrill seeker you will be disappointed. Disclaimer: if you find BTMRR or 7DMT thrilling you will find SDD to be the same. If you define thrilling as RnRC you will be disappointed.

This is pretty spot on. SDD is a super fun ride, I was pleasantly surprised by it. Its sneaky fast but nothing like RnR.

That being said, my family all loved it. all of our new favorite ride :)

I would like to participate in the Wine & Dine run but I understand that it is sold out. Are there other ways I can participate? Can I ask travel agents to sell me their unsold bibs WITHOUT the travel package?

I'm new to all of this and I had the same exact question. Unfortunately I've found out that there's really no possible way to get a bib at this point without the travel package OR if you live nearby Orlando OR if you're an AP holder. Even the charities require a travel package on top of the fundraising.

My extra ticket for my wife was mailed to me months ago when I purchased it. Was that not an option?

upload_2018-9-5_11-33-36.png

Oh man I hope they mail out the party tickets vs putting them straight onto accounts. I was hoping to unload mine...

Oh man I hope they mail out the party tickets vs putting them straight onto accounts. I was hoping to unload mine...

I think I’ve given mine away every year since the race became morning instead of night.

Me too! Because I'm looking to find one that someone isn't going to use for my friend that's coming with me but not running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter