• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

thanks for the share upload....hmmmm, didn't see my Mr. Potato head. Any idea Ryan if the Slinky ride is longer than Seven Dwarfs?

That’s not certain but likely. Longer than Barnstormer.

I know that it hasn’t been said how long it will be but I can’t see it being longer than 7dmt. I believe 7dmt is about 2 and half minutes long. With Slinky having no show scene (unless you consider Wheezy at end) and 2 mild launches, I can’t see it going over 2 and half minutes.

I know that it hasn’t been said how long it will be but I can’t see it being longer than 7dmt. I believe 7dmt is about 2 and half minutes long. With Slinky having no show scene (unless you consider Wheezy at end) and 2 mild launches, I can’t see it going over 2 and half minutes.
Agreed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter