***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

FP went great today, they seemed to have fixed MDE (for now, LOL). I have a quick question. We are doing a second 1/2 day at HS this year and want to do either Alien swirling saucers or TSM. I have been periodically checking and TSM seems to have the longer waits. Has anyone noticed if this is correct?

I check several times throughout the day and that is what I have been seeing as well

Hi, just wanted to add my trip to the thread. We will be at the Grand Floridian 12/13 to 12/16 then moving to the Boardwalk from 12/16 to 12/20. We are doing MVMCP when we arrive on the 13th.
I’m jealous!! The GF and boardwalk are my two dream resorts. Maybe one day?? Have a great time

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/epcot/rose-and-crown-tea-experience/
Something new-Tea Experience at the Rose and Crown
I booked it for our upcoming trip, looks like fun. :flower:

Oooo, this looks awesome! I am not sure when during my upcoming trips I could squeeze it in, but I might look and see if I can make it happen!

I just realized that I can make my FP reservations in exactly two weeks and I have yet to buy my tickets! OOPS!

We make our FPs on 12/7 and I need to buy DH's ticket. And I keep mentioning, have you asked your parents about helping with the kids. I hate to bring up the conversation, but it needs to be had!

Fast Pass day went fine this morning.. I ended up using the browser on the ipad to start because it was working a little faster.. Then I had both the laptop and the ipad going... I need to go over what I got because I went back to sleep after (was 4am my time). I was able to get FOP, 7DMT, SDD...

So I booked early morning magic for toy story land. I'm just a little concerned about transportation that early. My plan is to be at the busses around 6:15 And if we don't have a bus by 6:30 then trying for a Minnie van or an uber. Does that sound like a solid plan or does anyone have any suggestions?
We will be at pop

I just found this! I am celebrating my big 50th birthday at WDW!!! we are going 12/7-12/13 (birthday is on the 8th)! We have tickets to the party on the 11th! I have been to WDW twice in the last 4 years, but never during the holidays! I am soooooooooooooo excited I can barely stand it!!!!

So I booked early morning magic for toy story land. I'm just a little concerned about transportation that early. My plan is to be at the busses around 6:15 And if we don't have a bus by 6:30 then trying for a Minnie van or an uber. Does that sound like a solid plan or does anyone have any suggestions?
We will be at pop

HEAD OVER TO THIS THREAD... THEY HAVE REVIEWS AND ALL SORTS OF WAYS PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN TO THE PARK!!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...faq-discussion-jan-2019-dates-posted.3701980/

I just found this! I am celebrating my big 50th birthday at WDW!!! we are going 12/7-12/13 (birthday is on the 8th)! We have tickets to the party on the 11th! I have been to WDW twice in the last 4 years, but never during the holidays! I am soooooooooooooo excited I can barely stand it!!!!

we will be there the same time frame and going to the same party!! YAY!!!

Welcome to the thread! There are quite a few of us celebrating birthdays in December. I'll be celebrating my 51st at MVMCP on the 11th.

I just booked all my fastpasses and had no issue with availability. Fingers crossed that means decent crowds lol.

A girl can dream.

I booked a clients today and the only issues I had were not being able to get SDD until her last day and no Mine Train on the 5th. I make my own on Sunday for a quick weekend trip an I'm crossing my fingers that availability is decent!

I booked a clients today and the only issues I had were not being able to get SDD until her last day and no Mine Train on the 5th. I make my own on Sunday for a quick weekend trip an I'm crossing my fingers that availability is decent!
I didn't need SDD because we are doing EMM at TSL, but I was able to get FOP on our AK day at noon with no issues and mine train on the 6th at 3pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter