***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

I've had my MVMCP tickets since this summer but I finally got around to purchasing my regular park tickets today! Just in time for FP day tomorrow. :P:P

Is anyone else going for the All-American games at WWoS the last week? ⚾⚾⚾
Trying to plan around schedules I wont have til December is nerve-wracking!!

I've had my MVMCP tickets since this summer but I finally got around to purchasing my regular park tickets today! Just in time for FP day tomorrow. :P:P

Ahhh...this reminded me....I’ve had my regular park tickets for a few months, purchased from UT, and I still haven’t attached them to MDE. Guess I need to do that so I can make FPs next week! Going to do that now. :worship:

My fast pass date is 10/16...the same date they’re rolling out the new ticket structure. I’m expecting my fast pass experience that morning to be a big nightmare. Anyone else with a 10/16 fp date? For mutual moral support?

Same!

My plans are a mess in general. So, I'm not going to be shocked when I don't get any FPs we want!

Same!

My plans are a mess in general. So, I'm not going to be shocked when I don't get any FPs we want!
Well I apparently didn’t pay enough attention to how FP worked for split stays (first half does not have tickets or park days) so I ended up making my plans at 1 pm when I just happened to go on the website instead of 7am! Ooops.... and I was planning to finalize my plans that afternoon so I ended up floundering around for quite awhile. First couple days ended up a mess but the rest worked out pretty well.

OK, tickets bought before the price increase tomorrow...(NOT like I waited til the last minute or anything!) Hoping that the strategy for upgrading to APs when we are there works out in our favor.

Ready for tomorrow morning? :shamrock:

As ready as I'm going to be! I just finished ordering an AP for my D20's boyfriend. That was the last one, the rest of us already had ours.

I'm trying to keep my expectations very very low! I need FOP for 60+4, and we will be doing EMH at DHS on the 16th, so I'm planning on going straight to SDD if no fastpass can be found for later.

So, I guess there's not too much else that will bum me out. I would just like to get to ride the new stuff. And I think we've decided to do a MVMCP so that will be new for us, too.

I'm planning on dumping a bunch of ADRs to make my life simpler. I think we will spend a lot of time in Epcot and will just plan on eating a lot of the food from the "Holidays Kitchen's".

How about you?

As ready as I'm going to be! I just finished ordering an AP for my D20's boyfriend. That was the last one, the rest of us already had ours.

I'm trying to keep my expectations very very low! I need FOP for 60+4, and we will be doing EMH at DHS on the 16th, so I'm planning on going straight to SDD if no fastpass can be found for later.

So, I guess there's not too much else that will bum me out. I would just like to get to ride the new stuff. And I think we've decided to do a MVMCP so that will be new for us, too.

I'm planning on dumping a bunch of ADRs to make my life simpler. I think we will spend a lot of time in Epcot and will just plan on eating a lot of the food from the "Holidays Kitchen's".

How about you?

I think I’m ready. Will just do my best and see what happens! Just hoping things with the website don’t go all weird on me to where I have to get on the phone or something.

One thing I noticed is that a recent update of My Disney Experience makes it very clear when you need to call in for FPs. That's always been something I've been iffy about. We've had calculators online forever, but that's not as good as Disney themselves saying, "This is your date for that."

Well my computer completely crashed 2 minutes prior to to FP window opening, so I got started 2-3 minutes late.

Got FOP for day /time I wanted.
Got SDD for my alternate day at not a great time. However, it's a day late into our trip, so if we get on it at rope drop during EMH on our first day, I'll just drop it and see what else I can get.
Got FEA - although I'm really torn about that one because our last trip standby for Soarin and Test Track was horrendous and we'd be more bummed if we don't ride those.

Will have ADRs to drop as soon as I have time to sort it all out. Various dates / times Dec 15-21, party of 5 for Ohana, Sci Fi, CRT, dessert party or 2.....and some less hard to gets but maybe what someone is looking for (better time, etc). I will post on the December cancelled thread first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!