***Official November 2022 Thread***

Our trip is about 300% different than when we first booked last September lol. Originally 3 of us staying at Art of Animation and planning to go hard in the parks the whole time with our 6½ year old... then we went and had a baby 🤣🤣 so now staying in a villa at AKL (laundry a must now!) & trying to plan breaks.
Yacht & Beach Club are right outside International Gateway in EPCOT! If you want to try and grab one of these shoot me a message and we can try to coordinate 🤞🏻
Yes same! Ours was originally scheduled at Polynesian back in 2020, before our twins turned three and one didn't count towards occupancy 🤣 ff two years and we had to find a room for 6!
I appreciate it SO much, but unfortunately those times wouldn't work for us; the early one is too close to our space220 reservation, and my kids could never make it to the late one, and I definitely wouldn't want to fill them up with an entire ice cream sundae bar before bed 🤣🤣🤣 Thank you though, and I hope you get to use one!!

I have quite a few ADRs
to cancel. I am absolutely willing to coordinate to help someone (or multiple people!)
All that follow are for 5 people

Sunday 11/13: The BoatHouse @ 4:45pm
Monday 11/14: Tiffins @ 7:30pm
Tuesday 11/15: Ogas @ 11:35; Lightsaber building @ 1:25pm
Thursday 11/17: Story Book Dining @ 5:40pm
Friday 11/18: Le Cellier @ 5:10pm
Saturday 11/19: SciFi @ 1:30pm; Ogas @ 9:15pm
Sunday 11/20: Space 220 @ 2:00pm; San Angel Inn @ 7:00pm
Monday 11/21: Cinderellas Royal Table @6:15pm
Tuesday 11/22: Boma @ 10:55am; Beaches & Cream @ 2:15pm

Whew!!! will cross post; first come first serve

Last edited:
Haven’t done my plans yet, I am feeling a bit under prepared!

11/8 - My DD has a half day of school, she gets out at 1, right after pick up we will head to the airport, for a 3pm flight. We land right around 6, will grab an Uber and head to All Star Movies. Grab dinner at the food court, maybe a swim, and head to bed.
11/9 - HS, we will be at the gates by 8, ideally 730. My daughter has requested twice on ToT and RnR. So our plan is early entry hit ToT and RnR while also grabbing a genie for 1, and then the other. Also ideally ILL for rise. She has said to skip slinky. I would like to do TSMM, we may go back to relax at the pool a bit depending on time we have a 5:30 at Hollywood and Vine, and then hopefully hit up Fantasmic at 8.
11/10 - priorities are Ratatouille, and guardians, trying to decide if we want to try for VQ for guardians and then Ratatouille, or Ratatouille first…. Ideally would love to get space but if not we will eat some snacks and be at at MK by 2 for hoping and the Christmas party! See how late we make it.
11/11 - sleep in, maybe pool early depending on how we are feeling and head to Universal!
11/11-11/13 Universal and head home on an 8pm flight on 11/13

Last edited:
I can’t believe the trip is almost here! And even crazier, we are finally going to do a trip without being over scheduled! The few dining reservations I’ve made, I’m going to cancel. We’ve always talked about doing it, and I’ve finally been able to *not* obsessively plan every minute from home. Going with the flow instead of needing to keep an eye on the clock for our next FP or meal is going to be a whole new world for us!

We leave tomorrow! I put our MB+ on the charger this morning. I actually haven’t packed a thing but have everything set aside in tote bags on top of the luggage. This is usual for me though. I always pack the night before or the day of since I need my stuff for everyday life. Our flight isn’t until 6:30 pm so plenty of time to pack during the day. DD is mostly packed since she has school ubtil 2:15 tomorrow. She’ll be home by 2:25 so enough time to finish up and maybe eat even though she is hounding me to eat at the airport.

I’ve also feel like I’m not over scheduled. We do have ADRs but all are lunch except for one dinner at CG on our last night and Topolino’s breakfast on departure day. This leaves our evenings open to change. I enjoy lunch ADRs before we head for some pool time.

I think G+ is actually making it feel less scheduled. With FP+ we would always schedule them for our PM park so we were locked in since it was almost impossible to get same day headliners.

Anyone have a sense of how long a full charged MB lasts?
Are you playing games? Or just for entry and LL?

Even if it dies in my experience it still works for entry and LL but games and such no longer will work. I have had no issue making it a whole day, I do charge it daily, and if you charge today and don’t use till day Friday it will lose some charge.

Are you playing games? Or just for entry and LL?

Even if it dies in my experience it still works for entry and LL but games and such no longer will work. I have had no issue making it a whole day, I do charge it daily, and if you charge today and don’t use till day Friday it will lose some charge.
oooh - good to know that it will lose it's charge if i charge it too soon. we don't use it until one week from today.

games...??? wow - gotta do some research! thanks!

oooh - good to know that it will lose it's charge if i charge it too soon. we don't use it until one week from today.

games...??? wow - gotta do some research! thanks!
It’s a Star Wars one (batuu bounty hunters) and the 50th statues. I have very little luck getting the status to work.

Well, I waited too long to adjust my park days and now MK is booked up for our arrival day 🤷‍♀️
Ironically, I'm stressed and rearranging plans before we leave trying to make it so we aren't stressed and rushed and can relax more in vacation 😆 we don't want to rope drop, but I also don't love the idea of $90+ per day just for genie+ to catch the stuff we didn't get to rope drop 🤦‍♀️

Anyone know the answer to this?

My friend booked a group trip for her family and one other. They are all in one 2 bedroom villa and all are listed on the same reservation. Is there a way to have two separate credit cards listed so that their day to day purchases using their MBs can get to the right credit card?

I have quite a few ADRs
to cancel. I am absolutely willing to coordinate to help someone (or multiple people!)
All that follow are for 5 people

Sunday 11/13: The BoatHouse @ 4:45pm
Monday 11/14: Tiffins @ 7:30pm
Tuesday 11/15: Ogas @ 11:35; Lightsaber building @ 1:25pm
Thursday 11/17: Story Book Dining @ 5:40pm
Friday 11/18: Le Cellier @ 5:10pm
Saturday 11/19: SciFi @ 1:30pm; Ogas @ 9:15pm
Sunday 11/20: Space 220 @ 2:00pm; San Angel Inn @ 7:00pm
Monday 11/21: Cinderellas Royal Table @6:15pm
Tuesday 11/22: Boma @ 10:55am; Beaches & Cream @ 2:15pm

Whew!!! will cross post; first come first serve
Are these all gone? I would love your Oga’s and more key your Space 220.

Anyone know the answer to this?

My friend booked a group trip for her family and one other. They are all in one 2 bedroom villa and all are listed on the same reservation. Is there a way to have two separate credit cards listed so that their day to day purchases using their MBs can get to the right credit card?
This is a common request.

They need to go to the front desk when you check in and ask the CM to link their MagicBands to their credit cards instead of the card listed on the room. Then, throughout the trip, they need to keep an eye on the charges to make sure the charges were applied to the proper card.

Can I ask opinions on if this is a realistic plan? My MK day is Wed 11/16 to take advantage of extended evening hours. That day, the extra 2 hours are from 11pm-1am. We’re staying at CCV. We are a family of 3 and NOT early risers on vacation. I was able to get a Topolinos breakfast for 12:10 that I would like to keep. I was thinking we would start our day at that point. Not sure if we’re ubering or figuring out Disney transport there. After Topos, make our way to MK (prob Uber unless u guys suggest an easy Disney route). So let’s guesstimate its around 2:00 by now. I would like to see the fireworks in the park at 8:15. But we just grabbed a Story Book dining for 8:45 back at our hotel. Is it ridiculous for us to leave the park right after fireworks & Uber over to WL? Will the crowds even let us do that quickly? And lets say we do, can we come back into MK after that dinner to finish off the extended evening hours from 11-1:00am? Will there be a boat at 1:00am to take us back to WL?

My Walmart order was delivered to the check in desk at CSR. Only one substitution for the brand of almond milk so the recommendation to do an early delivery so there are less out of stocks worked well.

We are 95% packed up. We will be heading out to Philly airport at 4 for our 630 flight. Can’t wait!

Can I ask opinions on if this is a realistic plan? My MK day is Wed 11/16 to take advantage of extended evening hours. That day, the extra 2 hours are from 11pm-1am. We’re staying at CCV. We are a family of 3 and NOT early risers on vacation. I was able to get a Topolinos breakfast for 12:10 that I would like to keep. I was thinking we would start our day at that point. Not sure if we’re ubering or figuring out Disney transport there. After Topos, make our way to MK (prob Uber unless u guys suggest an easy Disney route). So let’s guesstimate its around 2:00 by now. I would like to see the fireworks in the park at 8:15. But we just grabbed a Story Book dining for 8:45 back at our hotel. Is it ridiculous for us to leave the park right after fireworks & Uber over to WL? Will the crowds even let us do that quickly? And lets say we do, can we come back into MK after that dinner to finish off the extended evening hours from 11-1:00am? Will there be a boat at 1:00am to take us back to WL?
I believe the boats do run after EEH but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Also, if you want to get back to WL after fireworks, I think it could be done if you're positioned as close to the entrance to the park as you can get, then book it to a boat as soon as you can. We have had bad luck getting a ride after parks close, sometimes a longer wait than the buses. Maybe even start walking while it's still going. It might be tight but there should be a few minute grace period if you're late.

I just read (assuming it's real news) that you can now cancel dining reservations up to 2 hours before without penalties. That's awesome - and will lead to some much better last minute options!

I just read (assuming it's real news) that you can now cancel dining reservations up to 2 hours before without penalties. That's awesome - and will lead to some much better last minute options!
I think I saw the penalty policy hasnt changed yet which I found confusing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter