***Official November 2022 Thread***

Since I signed up for the reservation finder, I have received 10 or so texts about availability but even when I logged on right away, I always seemed to be too slow. It was worth it to me to spend $6/person for someone else to take care of booking it for me. There are only 3 of us so if it was more people, I might think twice.
i haven't used the dining fairy, but you are only charged if they secure it. They are added to your MDE, then removed after use. They are on an ADR then drop themselves

i haven't used the dining fairy, but you are only charged if they secure it. They are added to your MDE, then removed after use. They are on an ADR then drop themselves
Exactly my experience! Added them to my friends and family list, they booked the ADR in my name.

I swear, every day I keep rethinking my plans! I hope my family knows how much I do for them. 😆
My kids are begging to do the kitchen sink sundae at Beaches and Cream. Of course I can't get a reservation and really don't know where to fit it in anyway 🤦‍♀️ Also I saw a YouTube video today from EarScouts who was able to ride so much at Magic Kingdom even arriving late, because he rode a lot during the fireworks. I'm rethinking doing MK on arrival day because it's not a party night 🤔 my kids have never been close to fireworks though and I think they'd be scared if it was really loud. Tough choices!!

Going on 3 days left (well 3 at midnight, 4 right now). Kids trick or treated today which helped pass the time. We got our universal tickets today. Ou r Epcot day got switched to the 11. We miss our advance das selections for soarin and test track but it is what it is. We’ll do blizzard beach on the 13th instead. I tried to convince my niece to get a spirit jersey with me but she said no they’re ugly.

We just gotta get through the next 3 days..

Visiting WL/CCV from 11/15-11/19… Do we have a decent chance of seeing the WL 🎄?? 🤞🤞
I REALLY hope so! We are there the 12-19 and I can't wait to see the Christmas decor! We really discussed postponing the trip (again, for the third time!) But I knew this would be the only chance we'd really get to see the Christmas decor, we don't usually vacation this time of year. So we decided to keep it as is (and just hope it's not too terribly crowded!)

Visiting WL/CCV from 11/15-11/19… Do we have a decent chance of seeing the WL 🎄?? 🤞🤞
Here are the dates the tree/decorations have gone up in the past 3 years…

2019: 11/19
2020: 11/12
2021: 11/11

So there’s a good chance decorations will be up during your trip! Obviously, things can change, but hopefully they will keep with earlier decorating. Good luck and enjoy!

Here are the dates the tree/decorations have gone up in the past 3 years…

2019: 11/19
2020: 11/12
2021: 11/11

So there’s a good chance decorations will be up during your trip! Obviously, things can change, but hopefully they will keep with earlier decorating. Good luck and enjoy!
Omgosh i hope so 🎄🥰🎄🥰

8 days out! Leave next Tuesday, and I already know the answer to what I’m about to type, and I’m always the one saying it but someone please talk me off a ledge!

The forecast looks so rainy for our 5 days! I’m prepared but last time I took my DD8 on a mother daughter trip it was so cold, so was hoping for nice weather this time!

Hopefully the forecast changes!
I usually check the local stations like WESH2 news. I figure who has a better grasp on the weather than the locals?

Tues. 11/15: Hollywood Studios; Ogas; Lightababer building @ 1:25pm. right after that go to resort to rest before PARTY; MVMCP !!!!

Wed. 11/16: Kona Cafe for breakfast (is this a stupid idea before first real MK day besides party night before? I know we will be tired); Magic Kingdom; Be our Guest lunch; Treats & Seats dessert party
You will be tired after a party night. You already have a restaurant lunch. A restaurant breakfast would be too much, imo.

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!! Got through Halloween and this year, we have a full weekend before the trip which is nice. Sometimes we leave within the same week and it's nutso.

Yep - seeing rain in the forecast which always bothers me even though I know it's Florida, and showers come through all the time, but I still get worked up. I'm going to keep searching different weather outlets until I find the one I like, ha!

We are overlapping our days with three different families who are all first timers! I'm seriously giving workshops to all these families b/c I really don't want them saying "ugh, it was so crowded, this genie thing didn't work at all!" Two of the families didn't have the MDE app! Let me help you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter