***Official November 2016 Thread***

Well, today was the 7-month booking window for the person we're renting points from. We already have BCV for our first 4 nights but since it wasn't available our other nights we wanted to do a split stay and see where else there was a studio available our last 3. Unfortunately every DVC resort is booked 11/23-11/26 except SSR and I don't want to stay there. Our fault for waiting too long in the first place :( So after our time at Beach Club looks like we'll be moving over to Coronado Springs. We do like it there, just not ideal going from deluxe to a mod.

In other news Josh at easywdw posted a VERY preliminary Nov. calendar. He's very honest about it being difficult to make good, accurate predictions right now with so much up in the air as far as things w/o opening dates and how they'll effect park touring, nighttime entertainment not announced, etc.
but at least it's something!

Aw, I am sorry to hear the last 3 nights didn't come through for you! Kinda sucks, especially going from deluxe to mod. But atleast you have been to CSR before and your prepared for that change. And you know your at Disney so it's still pretty awesome! (I agree though, no interest in SSR).

Looking forward to seeing Josh's fleshed out calendar and just keep our fingerscrossed that everyone else decides to stay home this year..........a girl can dream :cloud9:

Yes, that does generally mean it's closed. Usually during the colder months only one water park is open; I thought it was more Dec/Jan. but either I'm wrong, or for whatever reason they upped it to Nov. this year
It makes sense for only one to be open. Typical though that BB is the one that will presumably be closed as that's the one we wanted to go to ( weather depending ) :rolleyes:

Hi - Jumping in. We'll be there Nov. 7-12 at CBR. No free dining for us. Oh well.

Does anyone know if the Star Wars Fireworks at HS are expected to stick around into November? I hope so. We're Star Wars geeks in our family!

We changed out dates a bit to take advantage of free dining. As of right now we will be at CBR from 11/15-11/21. We are booked in a pirate room but are hoping to switch to something else. We may end up at CS. Either way, I'm excited and November can't get here soon enough!

We book 11/28-12/6 at CBR with my parents coming as well. Currently in the Pirate Room as well as PP - checking obsessively for a FC plan at another room at CBR or to have our party move to CS. Still excited regardless and started a dining planing chart this week!

Joining!! Staying 8 nights at POR starting 11/4! Going with my dh's family. There will be 8 adults and 3 kids, wish us luck, lol.

Hey guys, just an FYI the Nov. hours are out on this site. Also FYI they are, as usual, far from final so take them with a grain of salt!
Josh over at easywdw doesn't have his out yet; most likely another few weeks.

Do you think they will open the world showcase earlier once Anna & Elsa are there?

I'll be going November 5 through November 11 and staying at All-Star Music. Nice to see a few folks also going at that time. Any other folks going solo?

We changed out dates a bit to take advantage of free dining. As of right now we will be at CBR from 11/15-11/21. We are booked in a pirate room but are hoping to switch to something else. We may end up at CS. Either way, I'm excited and November can't get here soon enough!

We'll be there 11/15-20. We're at CSR. Hopefully, you'll get that, too since it's the one you want! Do you know what parks you're doing on which days yet? I'm trying to decide for our ADRs. I think we're going to do MVMCP on Tuesday, Epcot & DHS on Wednesday, MK on Thursday (even though it closes early), Friday a pool day, and Saturday at AK.

Hi - Jumping in. We'll be there Nov. 7-12 at CBR. No free dining for us. Oh well.

I feel the same. I think I may have gotten a room discount when I made my initial reservation, though, since it would've been $300 more (if I'm remembering correctly) if I booked a free dining package. It's just me, so no need to spend that much more to get "free" food.

Do you think they will open the world showcase earlier once Anna & Elsa are there?
Hello! We're arriving the day before you leave :) The consensus from those "in the know" is that yes, they'll open Norway at 9 when FW opens once Frozen Ever After opens and A&E move over to Epcot-not necessarily all of WS. If they don't, they're going to have a huge mass of guests waiting at the ropes every day prior to 11:00 to get in and it will be a mess!
Nothing definite has been said yet remember, but again everyone who regularly speculates on these things is saying they'll open the ride/M&G at 9 :thumbsup2

Hello! We're arriving the day before you leave :) The consensus from those "in the know" is that yes, they'll open Norway at 9 when FW opens once Frozen Ever After opens and A&E move over to Epcot-not necessarily all of WS. If they don't, they're going to have a huge mass of guests waiting at the ropes every day prior to 11:00 to get in and it will be a mess!
Nothing definite has been said yet remember, but again everyone who regularly speculates on these things is saying they'll open the ride/M&G at 9 :thumbsup2

That's great news for our group because we want to do Epcot first for the new Frozen experiences, and then head over to DHS. With a 4 year old daughter, we can't miss those attractions, and we'll need to use FastPass+ for Frozen Ever After! So maybe we'll do that first thing, and then we can book evening FastPasses over at DHS.

We'll be there 11/15-20. We're at CSR. Hopefully, you'll get that, too since it's the one you want! Do you know what parks you're doing on which days yet? I'm trying to decide for our ADRs. I think we're going to do MVMCP on Tuesday, Epcot & DHS on Wednesday, MK on Thursday (even though it closes early), Friday a pool day, and Saturday at AK.
I'm still thinking about that. I thought I had it figured out, then we changed our dates. We are not planning on going to the party so we have to work around that. I'm a little bummed that there is a party on the 20th because we were hoping to end the night with MK fireworks. I'm considering trying to get an ADR at California Grille so we can watch The party fireworks from the terrace. Now that our dates are set I really need to start thinking it all through.

I'm still thinking about that. I thought I had it figured out, then we changed our dates. We are not planning on going to the party so we have to work around that. I'm a little bummed that there is a party on the 20th because we were hoping to end the night with MK fireworks. I'm considering trying to get an ADR at California Grille so we can watch The party fireworks from the terrace. Now that our dates are set I really need to start thinking it all through.

Well then, I have good news! There's no MVMCP on the 20th. It's on the 15th & 18th that week (Tuesday and Friday). Thursday is the night they're closing early, so that pretty much leaves Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday for Wishes fireworks. http://wdwprepschool.com/guide-to-mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

My reservations are EXACTLY the same with the exception of pirate room. We booked a King-bed room because it was what was available!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter