***Official June, 2012! Hot, hot, hot!!!***

:woohoo:

We got boarding numbers A20, A21 and A22. That’s plenty of time for me to get us on, install ds’ CARES harness and get us settled. We should have our pick of seats. I like row 23 or there about.

A few more things to do of course. There always are, but we are beyond excited.

This time tomorrow, we’ll be in the air, possibly beginning the descent.

We're gone through the end of the month, so I want to say Happy Traveling to all those who are starting their vacations this week and next week. It has been a load of fun anticipating along with all of you. It felt like we had traveling buddies and since there is no other adult in my home, I have appreciated having you all to interact with as the excitement was building over the last few months.

I didn't get to make any lime green mickey heads, but if you see a lady pushing a handsome little boy in a blue city mini, being guided by a long-haired princess wearing shirts from the DISign board, :wave:

Looks like its going to rain cats and dogs when we're there, but I'm determined to not let it get me down and have fun...ponchos and all! (At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself!).:banana:

All I have to do is get through this last day of work and I'm in VACATION MODE!!

I think I can! I think I can! :banana:

I can't wait! :cool1:

And the girlfriend says she wants to go back in November or December to do Mickey's Very Merry Christmas! YAY!!! :santa:

3 more days... I can do this.

Looks like its going to rain cats and dogs when we're there, but I'm determined to not let it get me down and have fun...ponchos and all! (At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself!).:banana:

I'm telling myself the same thing. I was there in May and it rained 2 of 3 days, and some of it was VERY HARD rain, but I made the most of it and still had tons of fun. Some things will be cancelled or postponed (parades/shows) but most rides are still going strong. Just make sure that you have ponchos and zip lock baggies to put your ponchos in when you go on rides. There were breaks in the rain, so I'm hoping that this next week will be like that so we don't have to be in a poncho the whole time. Keep thinking positive thoughts!! :wizard:

We can't change the weather, so all we can do is deal with it as best we can. A wet day at Disney World is better than a dry day at work!!

Hi june disers!! We're on our 3rd day here so far and the weather hasn't been too bad. We have had rain every day so make sure to pack your rain coats! The positive about this is that it has not been that hot, honestly DH says it's hotter back in vermont right now - crazy!! We're heading to emh at MK tonight! Safe travels everyone coming soon see you here!

We just finished our third day. We're handling the weather. Other than having to wait out a storm inside the Mexico pavilion yesterday, we've done fine with our rain gear. Thankfully, we got MSEP, the Magic Memories and You and Wishes in the first night. That was what I was most worried about because I was only planning on being in MK once in the evening. Today we went from our 8:30 ADR at Crystal Palace and left after the 3:00 parade, at the end which it started to rain started, but we were planning to leave then anyway. It had stopped by the time we got back to the resort, so I let the children play in the playground for a while.

It's supposed to rain off and on tomorrow, but hopefully we'll have some breaks around the time of dd's BBB appointment.

But it's true. Even though it's a little harder to move around in it, it's still better than a dry day at home. Happy traveling to those still due to start their trips.

It's supposed to rain off and on tomorrow, but hopefully we'll have some breaks around the time of dd's BBB appointment.

But it's true. Even though it's a little harder to move around in it, it's still better than a dry day at home. Happy traveling to those still due to start their trips.

I hope it isn't a constant rain! We leave tomorrow for a 4 day trip of the parks. I don't mind some on and off rain, but I'm worried that it's a constant downpour.

Rain, rain, go away!!!

I hope it isn't a constant rain! We leave tomorrow for a 4 day trip of the parks. I don't mind some on and off rain, but I'm worried that it's a constant downpour.

Rain, rain, go away!!!

It was constant today unfortunately. It never stopped that I saw. We did Magic Kingdom from rope drop to lunch at noon, during which we toured Adventure Land and part of Fantasy Land. We walked on to Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride, walked in to meet the Fairies, met Ariel and Eric in 20 minutes and Aladdin and Jasmine in about 10 minutes. I told my daughter those character Meet and greet lines are usually much longer, so the rain was working to our advantage. We did Jungle Cruise with a 5 minute wait, then walked on to some stuff in Fantasy Land before lunch. Then we came back to get cleaned up because my dd had BBB at 4 and we had dinner at CRT at 6:40. Definitely wasn't sneaker weather. Dd wore flip flops and I wore my crocs. Ds had sneakers, but he was under the stroller rain cover and I actually purchased umbrellas to supplement the ponchos and keep her BBB hair dry. It was really the rain combined with the wind that made things a big more difficult. Still warm though and dd had fun with the many many puddles. One was up to her ankles. I guess some people cancelled BBB because they took us early. I left my cell phone in the room and walked up I think at about 3:30 and said, "I am not sure what time it is, just didn't want to be late. We walked out at 4:20. We got her pictures done, then hung out in that store until it lightened up to do some of Fantasy Land until it was time for our dinner.

I guess you could say we made the best of it. CRT was great until Belle wasn't feeling well and disappeared. We waited a while but finally decided to leave. They felt bad and offered us fast passes to a ride. We declined because we were done and told them it was okay as we have Akershus in the morning. They offered a fast pass to the Princess Meet and Greet in the Theatre because Belle would be there. I took the opportunity to ask if Rapunzel was in there yet (was supposed to move in there today but only be there during the day and it was 8:00). She called down there and confirmed both Belle and Rapunzel were in the theatre so we said thank you and took them up on it. That had to be about the best Meet and Greet. All three Princesses (Cinderella was the 3rd one) were just amazing with dd and ds too.

It is really pouring as I type. Hoping the clouds let it all out, but I think we have proven to ourselves we can handle it. I've really never seen so many people happy to be out in the rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter