"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only 2 remaining available parties for MNSSHP. 10/14 (Friday) has sold out. How long do we think before the remaining 2 Fridays sell out?

Just to be clear, the Headless Horseman doesn’t just ride down Main Street USA. He follows the entire parade route from Frontierland. Max only appears on Main Street.
That's how interpreted the post, but I appreciate the clarification 😉

I know it's been discussed to death but what time does Max come out, basically at the start time of the parade in Frontierland, or is it earlier than that time?

I won’t know until I’m there in 3 weeks, but believe it’s timed like Zootopia was - as Max is making his way down Main Street, the parade is making its way through Frontierland.

I know it's been discussed to death but what time does Max come out, basically at the start time of the parade in Frontierland, or is it earlier than that time?
Bonus tip: If you go to the train station, you can be there for the dance party with Max, and then run to rides while the first parade is happening. After that, catch the second parade in Frontierland. We did that this time and it worked out perfectly.

Bonus tip: If you go to the train station, you can be there for the dance party with Max, and then run to rides while the first parade is happening. After that, catch the second parade in Frontierland. We did that this time and it worked out perfectly.
That is my intention. I just don’t want to miss max.

Hi All,

I've done some research on MNSSHP, and have some remaining questions (we'll be going next week):

1. I'd like to get in line right away with the family to see Jack Skellington - we'll be in MK during the day, so can we get our party wristbands inside the park and then line up outside Townhall right before 4pm to see him? If this can be done, when and where can we get the wristbands in the park and what's the best way to do this?
2. Since we'll be inside the park before 4pm, where can we get our treak-or-treat bags and the mini-poster that they hand out?
3. How long prior to the parade should we plan on finding out spots? Is there a map or diagram of where people are not allowed to sit? I'm very worried about finding our spots early only to be told closer to the parade time we have to move because the space is reserved for foot traffic.
4. What time do the overlays for rides start? Will it at 7pm on the dot or do they start 6pm when nonparty guests can no longer ride?

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I've done some research on MNSSHP, and have some remaining questions (we'll be going next week):

1. I'd like to get in line right away with the family to see Jack Skellington - we'll be in MK during the day, so can we get our party wristbands inside the park and then line up outside Townhall right before 4pm to see him? If this can be done, when and where can we get the wristbands in the park and what's the best way to do this?
  • Fantasy Faire gift shop near Mickey’s Philharmagic in Fantasyland
  • Across from Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor in Tomorrowland
  • Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland
Yes you can do, we did this.
2. Since we'll be inside the park before 4pm, where can we get our treak-or-treat bags and the mini-poster that they hand out?
Treat Bags are usually at any Trick or Treat locations.

Read this but subject to change: The lithograph was being handed out to guests as they exited the party so be sure to look for them on your way out!
3. How long prior to the parade should we plan on finding out spots? Is there a map or diagram of where people are not allowed to sit? I'm very worried about finding our spots early only to be told closer to the parade time we have to move because the space is reserved for foot traffic.
CMs will be everywhere prior so you can ask them if you are good. Much more "supervised" than usual parades.

4. What time do the overlays for rides start? Will it at 7pm on the dot or do they start 6pm when nonparty guests can no longer ride?

Thanks in advance!
Last time we went it was at 7 pm because that hour they are still clearing non-party guests off the rides.

Only one date left, Oct 21

All of the parties may sell out by the end of the week! I wonder what the Christmas party will be like as in if people will start paying more attention and buying their tickets once they hear that the Halloween party has practically completely sold out.

• Fantasy Faire gift shop near Mickey’s Philharmagic in Fantasyland
  • Across from Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor in Tomorrowland
  • Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland
Yes you can do, we did this.

Treat Bags are usually at any Trick or Treat locations.

Read this but subject to change: The lithograph was being handed out to guests as they exited the party so be sure to look for them on your way out!

CMs will be everywhere prior so you can ask them if you are good. Much more "supervised" than usual parades.

Last time we went it was at 7 pm because that hour they are still clearing non-party guests off the rides.
Thanks bunch for this helpful information - looking forward to our first after hours party!

Hi All,

Thanks in advance!

For overlays, it seems to depend on two things: when non-party guests are out of the line and whether or not there are live actors as part of the overlay. On opening day, Molly (MammothClub) reported that the space mountain overlay started at 6:30 and suggested to ask a CM before getting in line.

For overlays, it seems to depend on two things: when non-party guests are out of the line and whether or not there are live actors as part of the overlay. On opening day, Molly (MammothClub) reported that the space mountain overlay started at 6:30 and suggested to ask a CM before getting in line.
Cool, we might hit up Space Mtn first then, and later Pirates since it has live actors.

Has anyone ubered back to an off property hotel after the party this year? My daughter and her boyfriend are going tonight and staying at Cabana Bay. They probably won't stay until the very end anyways, so it may not be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter