"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked for it and was told it was not available. Sorry.

Definitely wasn’t. And some carts only had Mickey Bars and others had Mickey Bars, ice cream sandwiches and the frozen bananas. Seemed like every cart we went to only had a few ice cream choices —not what was on the sign.

Definitely wasn’t. And some carts only had Mickey Bars and others had Mickey Bars, ice cream sandwiches and the frozen bananas. Seemed like every cart we went to only had a few ice cream choices —not what was on the sign.

All of ours had the full menu, but one did run out of water around 1045. Others had it, but the one nearest SM had run out for a little bit.

Last edited:
All of ours had the full menu, but one did run out of water around 1045. Oyhetshsd it, but the one nearest SM had run out for a little bit.

I wonder if they all jut ran out then. The cart by country bears only had Mickey bars — we all skipped it someone in our group was looking for the lemonade push pop and every cart said they didn’t have it even though it was on the sign. ‍

Does anyone know if Friday July 14th is still available? We come off a cruise on that date and I would like to get tickets for DAH. Also, how to they send you the ticket - is it a hard copy? Would I get it in the mail before we would leave next weekend? These reviews have convinced me we should try to go - we weren't planning on hitting the parks at all this trip....
None of the dates have sold out. You can purchase tickets here and select will call as your delivery option (so you can just pick them up that day).

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/disney-after-hours/purchase/

I’d email Disney or call them and complain that certain items that were advertised were not available or sold out within a half hour. This is all included in our ticket price.

Not for a refund but so that they can adjust for future nights

Not a big deal to me at all but one of the carts we stopped at on the first night was out of water. Grabbed a diet coke and then grabbed a water at another spot. No biggie!

I had read about previously being able to show the lanyard before 10pm to access FP queues...was this still the case at the two recent DAH nights?

I don't know if this is true or not because we just scheduled 3 fast passes for the time between 7-10.

I have FPs scheduled between 2-5 before dinner (we are using a regular park ticket), but am trying to plan from 6-10. :-)
I think there wasn't consistency with this...it all depended on the CM's and I think the best results were those that tried closer to the start of the event. We tried about 30 min before the event in January (Peter Pan) and were denied but lots reported that when they approached the rides, the CM's just waved them in to go by the fast pass :)

Has anyone taken a bus back to the resort after DAH? We are staying at POFQ and I am trying to decide if it is better to drive. I never drive to Magic Kingdom due to having to go the Transportation and Ticket center. Please let me know your experience. We are attending Aug 4th.

Thank you!

I think there wasn't consistency with this...it all depended on the CM's and I think the best results were those that tried closer to the start of the event. We tried about 30 min before the event in January (Peter Pan) and were denied but lots reported that when they approached the rides, the CM's just waved them in to go by the fast pass :)

We are saving all of Fantasyland for the event. Between 6:30ish and 10, I'm looking to try and do HM, Splash, BTMRR, POTC, Tiki Room & Jungle Cruise

Has anyone taken a bus back to the resort after DAH? We are staying at POFQ and I am trying to decide if it is better to drive. I never drive to Magic Kingdom due to having to go the Transportation and Ticket center. Please let me know your experience. We are attending Aug 4th.

Thank you!
We took the bus back to the Pop. It pulled up as we walked up and was standing room only but no problem for us. There five or six behind us that had to wait for the next bus.

Thank you!

I'm planning on taking the bus the day we do DAH (7/21). We are staying at Pop. At 1am I think I would rather wait for a bus than have to navigate the ferry and parking tram, then drive.

We took the bus back to the Pop. It pulled up as we walked up and was standing room only but no problem for us. There five or six behind us that had to wait for the next bus.

Thank you! Did you have to share with another resort?

I'm planning on taking the bus the day we do DAH (7/21). We are staying at Pop. At 1am I think I would rather wait for a bus than have to navigate the ferry and parking tram, then drive.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I would rather not park at the transportation and ticket center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter