Offers we can cancel online, no phoning

New to SR...Can someone tell me how they cancelled the Blockbuster offer online? I was going to keep it for the 1st month for $9.95, but after looking it over today, I found the site hard to navigate & I think I'd rather try Netflicks. I can't find how to cancel on the site.
Thanks.

I switched from netflix to blockbuster to get the reward a 4-5 ago but after a few months I decided I liked netflix better and went back to them

I signed up for blockbuster and and it seems to be slow, the turn around time seems to take forever. I saw Netflex on SR a while back and now it's not there. I wish it was. :sad1:

Caitty,
Go to Offers & Netflicks is on page 12. It is 10 credits and you must stay past the free trial to claim. I may try it too, I cancelled Blockbuster yesterday.
BTW, for anyone who wants to try Blockbuster, when I cancelled the membership, they e-mailed me right away with a cheaper price to keep it. I just didn't really like the way the site was set up or the process.

I dont' have it on my page 12, I am new to SR and I might have deleted it when I first started out. Do you know if they can be restored?:confused3

Can someone tell me how they cancelled Cinema Now? I was looking over the terms of use & it says you can cancel anytime, but doesn't give a # or address.:confused3 I like to know the way out before I sign up, so the option is always there.
Thanks!

I canceled on there website. it was very easy. I am not sure where it is but I think it was under accounts

Just wanted to give this a bump as I used it today to sign up for several offers (first time to do the trials) and it was REALLY useful. Thanks everyone for contributing.

Just wanted to give this a bump as I used it today to sign up for several offers (first time to do the trials) and it was REALLY useful. Thanks everyone for contributing.

I am glad you used it. It was made for us (I was the OP) that are just starting out. Now I am a little more then a starter. :) But good to see it is useful.

How do you cancel through paypal?

There are only a few offers that go through paypal. Those ones are in the first post. I cannot remember of the top of my head which ones. When you sign up you give your paypal account and then when you want to cancel you go to paypal and click open the account you want to cancel. At the bottom of that page there is a cancel subscription button. Click it and you are done. So nice and easy. But like I said just a few do it this way. Good Luck :flower3:

Where do you go to cancel the Health Care Plan? I have confirmation email, but can't find a place to login to cancel?? I'm lost!! Someone help?! :confused3

Where do you go to cancel the Health Care Plan? I have confirmation email, but can't find a place to login to cancel?? I'm lost!! Someone help?! :confused3

I just did this tonight. You send an email to memberservices@medlifeplus.com asking them to cancel your membership and refund your $1 fee. They are supposed to send you an acknowledgement. Still don't have my answer yet - perhaps by tomorrow.

There are only a few offers that go through paypal. Those ones are in the first post. I cannot remember of the top of my head which ones. When you sign up you give your paypal account and then when you want to cancel you go to paypal and click open the account you want to cancel. At the bottom of that page there is a cancel subscription button. Click it and you are done. So nice and easy. But like I said just a few do it this way. Good Luck :flower3:

Thanks. Just tried out shoppingjobs.com and got credited in 15 minutes! Cancelling was super easy as well.

I signed up for Cinema Now on QR this morning and had credit in just a couple hours!!:cool1:
But I am not finding any links on the site that allow me to cancel (or any customer service info. at all. Can someone walk me through it? Thanks!

I signed up for cinema now also and i could only find a phone number to cancel it :worried:

1-866-544-6592

I signed up for cinema now also and i could only find a phone number to cancel it :worried:

1-866-544-6592

I couldn't remember how I did it and it was one of my firts offers so I did not keep good records BUT I did go to another thread and found this.

"I haven't actually cancelled it yet, but I logged on to my account and I see the grey cancel button on mine. It is on the right hand side of the screen. You might have to scroll down a little to see it. Hope you find it! "

So it was probably a go to their site. Look in your account info and find somewhere to cancel. GOOD LUCK!!!

ahh did i do this right.. first time doing a trial.. i went through sr and did the gotta play trial.. i was charged 21.95 on my cc.. will I get a credit of 20.95 when i cancel?

ahh did i do this right.. first time doing a trial.. i went through sr and did the gotta play trial.. i was charged 21.95 on my cc.. will I get a credit of 20.95 when i cancel?

All of us are having the same thing happen with GottaPlay. It did say it will refund it. Someone called and was told it takes 3-5 business days to credit back to our card. It does say it will be credited so hopefully they will do it without us all having to call and bug them. But just wait a bit and see if you get it back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter