**October Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Check in**SUNDAY is the SEND BY DATE

Checking in for the week! I received Nancy's letter & card Saturday as well. Piper is being admitted to the hosp tomorrow for 3 weeks of IVs. I'll have her netbook, so will still be able to check in and such. I'll get Nancy's stuff done and out while we're there.

Hope all goes well with the hospitalization. (((((HUGS)))))

I hope all goes well Amanda.

Both cards are in the mail today! So in a few days there will be some :rotfl2: over my cards!! :laughing:

We are now on our second round for this pen pal letter swap. The next round if all goes well will start in February. So, sign ups will be either in November or December. This is a six month committment with weekly check ins, ..... if you are still interested, check back in November or December to join us. :goodvibes

Thanks for the info :)

I thought I'd drop by today....I'm going out of town this weekend, will be home someday Monday...so I'll be checking in on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!

Thank you Shannon for the cute Halloween card, can't wait to read your answers.

Anyone else receive a pen pal letter?

Thank you Shannon for the cute Halloween card, can't wait to read your answers.

Anyone else receive a pen pal letter?

I know I am not the most creative :goodvibes but thank you!

I am going to be in WDW next week...so I wont be able to check in, just a heads up!

Checking in for the week. Everything will be mailed monday.

:goodvibes we had gotten a full check in for this week.

The next check in will be posted late Sunday evening, or on Monday morning. :flower3:

There has been a handful of people asking about this exchange, so I will post about it here. Unfortunatly, this exchange is closed for sign ups for this round.

This is a six month committment. We are currently on round two which ends in the month of January. The next round will be for the months of February till July, so sign ups will be either in November or December. If you are interested in joining us, please keep an eye out for it on the Exchange Board.

Each week, I ask you to check in which is mandatory. If I do not hear from you, you will be removed from the swap :(. For each month, there is a Topic of the Month, as well as a Twist of the Month. For the Topic of the Month, there might be a general topic you will talk about, a questionaire to fill out...... for the Twist of the Month, it is not required, but everyone so far has been sending them, and it is alot of fun. Twists range from making or buying holiday cards, to sending edible items from your area.

If you will be away during the swap period, I ask that you pm me before leaving along with your dates, and let your pen pal know as well. All letters/twists are to be sent out by the second sunday of each month, and you are to post as soon as you send out your letter, and as soon as you receive it.

It is not fun to have a party pooper in the group, and we usually have a bunch of participants that I have to keep track of, so I only ask for participants who are serious to join in.

This is a fun way to get to know others here on the board, and to get to know about their state/country, share ideas....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter