October 29, 2005 Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool1: It's gonna be a very nice day!! :cool1:

Supposed to be 90 degrees in Kingsburg today :thumbsup2 :sunny:

Hope everyone is having a nice week :goodvibes

Poor Woogie..I think I askeered her last night about the Florida summer heatwave!!

I felt bad about 3am this morning!

ophie said:
Betsy knows what I mean... she comiserates. Seriously... all day... just like this...

Customer - "Hi, I had one of your estimators come out after the hurricane and I signed a contract with you people. They said it would be _____ months. Well, you do realize it's May now and Hurricane Season is just... around... the corner. When are you people going to send someone out here?"

What Sarah is thinking - "No seriously... it's May? Holy crap! That means it's my birthday month! Time to schedule my yearly doctor's appointment to get my girly parts prodded and renew my car registration (because in Florida... that's a birthday month thing)."

Of course, I don't say that to them. I don't mention my girly parts to customers. I just post it for complete strangers on the internet.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RJ, Johnna: when is this girlie weekend? Maybe might could swing that if'n the daddy-person was amenable... :rolleyes:

Belated HAPPPPY BIRRRFTHDAY BOB! Hope he enjoyed his gourmet dinner.

Cheri - Cassie has mail! Chatty Kate wrote a note in the car this morning and I just sent it.

LET'S GO HERE!!!!!

cam.jpg

oh..I will be in 142 days!!

Cheri: You pick weekend. We go. :moped: But not on mopeds. :thumbsup2

Bets: You have mail too!! Green sharp thangs are on their way to you. Oh and you so suck for posting that picture. :badpc:

RJ: How is roof coming along?

Who is woogie? :confused3 Nobody is confessing. :sad2: Afraid of jokes they are :yoda:

:thumbsup2 Patio roof is done Johnna!

Poor Beano had to go up on the patio roof and re-attach our satelite dish...um, it's quite clear roofers know not of satelite dishes :crazy:

Now that the exterior roof is done, we have to wait for the underneath part of the patio roof to be completed and then painted ... amazing how long the little things can take contractors :rolleyes1

Hey Johnna, did ya ever get the tiles onto the fireplace?

Check it out! Brudda mine just called from the other park to say that he just got 2nd at Fear Factor. Cool huh? :woohoo:

OOH :Pinkbounc OOH :bounce: OOH :jumping3: OOOH :Pinkbounc OOH :bounce: OOOOOOH! RonnieJo! :woohoo: Can I open it today?????? Or do I have to wait til Monday? :sad2:

:listen:

Ophie:

You may open it if'n you wish ;) hope you like it

...and thank you very much for the mother's day card :goodvibes

Hola! I would like to thank 2 people for their contribution for this oscar....

I MEAN.......for my birthday cards

1.Thank you Ophie for the email and thank you Tznman and ophie for my card..that nun traumatized me for life.

2. thank you Johnna for my cat-card..that would be a happy cat.

THANKS EVERYONE

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :banana:

RonnieJo66 said:
Ophie:

You may open it if'n you wish ;) hope you like it
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET... will update momentarily.

RonnieJo said:
...and thank you very much for the mother's day card :goodvibes
Glad you got pink card! Did Bob's card arrive?

ophie said:
Check it out! Brudda mine just called from the other park to say that he just got 2nd at Fear Factor. Cool huh? :woohoo:

:thumbsup2 Sah-weet!

Did said Brudda have to eat anything really gross? Did he win sumthin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter