October 29, 2005 Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. :wave2:

:wizard: PD to Linda

Tenny - call you tomorrow. After game I had to take DD to Daisy Scout thinga ma jig.

Cheri - yes, friends errands do count as exercise. Says so right here in Johnna's rules of the universe and other useful Trivia.

RJ - how are the kitties!? Ryan really needs to know.

A Birthday? Really? Woohoo!! :cool1:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!

:dumbo: :simba: :figment: :goofy: :stitch: :mickeyjum :donald: :maleficen :sulley: :hmghost: :tigger: :ccat:

disney2go.gif

:wave2: RonnieJo

We'z bout to go look at some houses. I need to get picture messages or somethin so I can send them to you as we go, lol! Then you could see what we're looking at! :3dglasses

Have fun today, ophie! :goodvibes

Say hi to TZM/A.K.A./GSD for me! :rotfl2:

eek eek, can I have a banana??

RJ - the birthday goddess!!!

Happy B-day Linda...so..you ASKED for surgery for your present??????

:wave: Hello Friends!!!! Thank you all for your birthday wishes and :wizard: :wave: !! It is all much appreciated, and my Sean will be my secretary tomorrow and type my replies for me. I hope all is well, we will talk to you tomorrow.

OOh, Beano, I will think of you while I am getting my 'beer' block tomorrow. Sean is going to ask them if they can get a case of them for me. :rotfl2:

Have a great night! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Aaaah, Linda... dare to dream!

If they really had 'beer blocks' in hospitals, it would have been the guys having kids generations ago!

"Push honey, PUSH!!"

"Yeah whatever, crack me a Bud light, will ya? Oh look, it's a boy! So how 'bout a beer, dudes!?"

P.S. I didn't mean to imply that Linda was having a baby... she's not. I was just making a point! :)

Beano... your ticker says 2, 2, 2!

:teeth:

Good luck today Linda! :goodvibes

2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days. DisneyWorld. Sweet. :goodvibes

Who's with me? :thumbsup2

Bets :woo-gie? :confused3

Im' wit ga!

Woogie - you know..my woogie-woogie-woo!!!! Woogie knows who woogie is...and I still know that you know what I know!

BeanoC said:
2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days. DisneyWorld. Sweet. :goodvibes

Who's with me? :thumbsup2

ME! ME! ME!

BeanoC said:
Bets :woo-gie? :confused3
Um, yeah, what he said. woo-gie.
Beer for breakfast Bets? :lmao:

tinkryansmom said:
yes, friends errands do count as exercise. Says so right here in Johnna's rules of the universe
oooh, I like your book!

Linda - I hope your surgery went well. Sean take good care of her and let us know how she's doing. :wizard: for a speedy recovery.

oph - What'd ya git? post pictures. nosy minds wanna know :teeth:

I spent yesterday bailing water off of the pool cover ( 3 1/2 hours anyway). What fun did you all have?

:thumbsup2 Johnna...

Thank you so much for the really cute Stitch hat and door hanger!! :woohoo: I :love: them! That was so very nice of you :hug:

I had Beano take a couple of pictures of the kitties so Ryan could see them...I will ask him to post them ;)

Cheri: bailing water off the pool cover :confused3 Isn't the water supposed to be in the pool? :lmao:

hi everyone

just want to let you all know the lindas surgery went well, she is in a cast for a week and can't drive, just has to rest" i sure that will be hard for her to do" :rotfl2: . they gave her so good drugs...i hope she shares... :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Glad Linda's surgery went well!

Now Sean, those are Linda's meds... :lmao: slowly back away or she'll club you with her cast :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest