**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still awake, still cranky and now wondering.... Will the whole system impload when we all log on at 6:00?

well I guess I am going to have to resort to the phones this am while at work. Why couldn't they IMAGINEER this web site to work correctly?

sigh... I just want Crystal Palace at 8:05AM on April 21... is that so much to ask. Only ONE ADR and I will be here with the masses.

:rotfl:Having the same trouble as everyone else! Looks like it's going to be a long day!:laughing:

Cant retrieve anything..reservation, dates, etc...was working fine this morning when I was playing...hopefully it will be up and running soon!!! Was soooo excited about this I couldnt sleep..going to totally crash at work today!
Let the fun begin!

I've been having the same problem,too. We all were afraid something like this would happen, but I was hoping we were wrong......oh well :confused3 keep trying and good luck everyone!:thumbsup2
Pixie dust to us all!

Same deal with internet explorer, won't let me retrieve my reservation, pull up the calendar to manually enter the date and click check availability it wants to download some file instead!

Same issue for me with Firefox... "you have been chose to open quote which is an application/json from www.godisney.com what should firefox do with this file?" open with? save file?

What the?

This better start working soon - anyone know what to do here??

Thanks, Sydnerella's Mama

I am having the same issues- I have been up through out the night and it worked fine- it now says something different though!! It says "Book 180 days" So i think they are working on it!! 15 more minutes :-)

Same issue for me with Firefox... "you have been chose to open quote which is an application/json from www.godisney.com what should firefox do with this file?" open with? save file?

What the?

This better start working soon - anyone know what to do here??

Thanks, Sydnerella's Mama

I did hit save and that let me get far enough to pull up my hotel reservation. All it did was save a 1KB file in my firefox download folder. I figure I can delete it later...hopefully it wasn't a virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest