October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Night Heidi and Welcome to Chapter 13 :goodvibes :goodvibes Glad you guys made it to Ohio safe and sound...G'Night to you :cloud9:

Im uploading the new and CORRECTLY SPELLED image to photobucket now :lmao: Its taking a long time so I will post it when its finished :thumbsup2

Hey WELCOME chapter 13...My FAVORITE number :goodvibes :goodvibes

Thanks for everyone on the #3600 post...I honestly didnt even know that I got it :confused3 :rotfl:

Thanks for letting me know that I got the Caribbean spelled wrong :lmao: So here is the new ones...

OctCruiseschedule3.jpg

Now its back to the old thread to catch up on everyone..

Nancy---Its no problem at all to make a few extra up to bring along for anyone who may need one ;) :hug:

Welcome back Shauna. The corrected signs did show up or at least not on my screen.

Hi Everyone! Wow, Chapter 13! My girls made a paper chain to count how many days left. They are getting soooo excited!

Oh what an AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!! HOw are you?? When are you going to California??!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone! We are now IN Ohio, IN the Eastern Time Zone, and pooped OUT! Going to sleep now... zzzzzzz will try to catch up, sometime in the next few days, or, maybe not now that I know you are already on a new chapter... sheesh!

Nightie night Pirates!

HI Heidi,

Glad your in Ohio safe and sound!!!!!!!

Gail- Oh NO on the speeding ticket...We still tease Mike around here because he got pulled over about a month or so ago because the tints in his car were too dark....but no warning...A ticket right off...Now my mother in law (love her tons) but got pulled over like 3 times because she has mirror tint (also illegal) but never once got a ticket...she finally just recently got them changed.....but she had the tint on there since buying the car like 11 years :rolleyes1 of course these are by the same cops that keep running the stop sign out in front of MIL'S house:sad2:

That's so funny! I guess now Mike can feel better. He's not the only one with a ticket.

****CRUISE INFO****​
If you did not get a green mickey head similar to the one in my signature,(with your dis name) let me know!!! Everyone should have gotten one!!!!​

Who wants to say how long till we close down this thread?? By the weekend??

****CRUISE INFO****​
If you did not get a green mickey head similar to the one in my signature,(with your dis name) let me know!!! Everyone should have gotten one!!!!​

THANKS,, ALLEN!!!!!!!

Hey Gail...Yea the corrected one is taking forever to upload...I was getting excited because it was almost done...and then it sayed that the upload failed :rolleyes: So I am trying once again to upload...hopefully I can get it to work soon ;)

Yea so dont feel bad about your ticket...there are far less reasons that people get tickets and so...its really no big deal...Wanna hear something HILARIOUS and almost too funny to believe??? My dad once (a LONG time ago) got a ticket for going too fast....wanna know what he was driving???? A BICYCLE!!! :lmao: :lmao: Yea he got a ticket for going past the speed limit riding a bike :rolleyes1 Yea....so dont feel bad :sad2:

Hi Everyone! We are now IN Ohio, IN the Eastern Time Zone, and pooped OUT! Going to sleep now... zzzzzzz will try to catch up, sometime in the next few days, or, maybe not now that I know you are already on a new chapter... sheesh!

Nightie night Pirates!

Hello Heidi! I was just thinking about you today. Glad to see you pop in and glad you have made it safely to Ohio. Stop in when you can. We need your help getting to Chapter 14, so we don't leave on the cruise with us stuck on Chapter 13.

Hello Heidi! I was just thinking about you today. Glad to see you pop in and glad you have made it safely to Ohio. Stop in when you can. We need your help getting to Chapter 14, so we don't leave on the cruise with us stuck on Chapter 13.

WE can not stay on this chapeter long I hate this number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate to say it but I like the number 13 but I respect those so I will do my share to help pass us onto Chapter 14... :goodvibes :goodvibes I only like the number because I was born OCT 13th....so I think its a good number (just my personal opinion) :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter