• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2022 Dining Report: Featuring Lots of BoardWalk and Riviera Eats (Completed 1/24)

Loved this dining report! I felt like I was agreeing with your food comments even without having tried the foods, so we must have similar tastes! I am a steak snob but a basic cheese lover. Hate a spicy gingerbread cookie but love anything marshmallow! I am critical of bacon and love it when it melts in your mouth, which is rare at a QS. Going to go down the rabbit hole of your other reports now, hehe!
Aww thank you for the kind words! Yes I have unique tastes, it's funny because outside of WDW I eat very differently. I eat so much spicy food at home and I can't get that anywhere at WDW :laughing: . The Primo Piatto bacon was unreal this trip, I'm not sure if I just got lucky or what. Perfection! I hope the TRs load for you, I have had so many battles with photo hosting (which is why I just suffered with the low-quality 10-picture-limit to host here on Disboards for this report) and so I have no idea what state the older ones are in:rotfl:

Airport lounges are always a nice perk. And the Capital One Venture X is a great card that I have been considering getting.
It is really nice to have a quiet place to hang out! I am enjoying the card so far, I got it when it had a 100k bonus and I think I'll keep it for a while. So far it's been easy to recoup the annual fee compared to some of the other high AF cards so I recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter