November '08 ~ What Do You Mean It's Over? Should we plan another???

Our trip was over too fast! The crowds were horrible and the weather was a little colder than I had hoped for! :sad1: We were in the parks from 11/29 to 12/3 and again on 12/7. The first two weeks of December used to be the best time to go as far as crowd levels were concerned, but not anymore!! Don't get me wrong...I was still VERY happy to be at WDW AND on DCL for a 3 night cruise. It's probably going to be two to three years before we're back, so I enjoyed myself despite the crowds and weather because I know it's going to be a while before I'm back.

I had LGMH's all over my backpack and sadly didn't meet anybody from the DISboards. I also didn't see anyone else with LGMH's at the parks, but like I said, the crowd levels were crazy! I DID see someone from my hometown on 12/7...her family was there for Pop Warner week and I recognized my hometown school colors on her sweatshirt so I asked her where she was from. Turns out she lives right by me! What a small world!!

So, now I don't know what to do with all my extra time since I'm not planning a big surprise trip to WDW & DCL. :sad1:

We have been back 11 days. I am definatly feelin ghte after Disney let down. It went so fast. The crowds didn't botehr us, we go every other Thanksgiving and it seemed about the same. We loved the weather. It was a truly magical trip but now there is nothing to look forward to. I do appreciate our time there, but it is a lousy feeling when you get back and have nothing to dream about.

we did have the bounceback offer in our room, but this trip should have been canceled (financially speaking)-- no way we can think of another in a year. I'll be happy if we make it for our 2010 trip.

I feel different in Disney. A different kind of happy. I have a good life, I am married to the love of my life and we have a beautiful family, but there is a spark within me that I only feel when I am in Disney. I can't explain it but I can say it's the only place I get that feeling and I miss it...

Thank you Walt for making your dream my dream...

We were there from Nov 28 - Dec 6, and I'm not liking being home. It all seems so long ago now. I mean I got home and 3 days later was planning my knee surgery which happened Dec 19. Along with that I was getting ready for Christmas and planning my DD sweet 16 on Dec 28. Could I add anything more to my list before the end of the year? Oh yeah did I say that my mom was in the hospital too.

But back to Disney...we had a great time. Thanksgiving weekend was extremely busy. But the rest of teh week wasn't that bad. Only about 10-15 minute wait on rides with the exception of Toy Story Mania. I could not believe the wait times on that ride. We went straight to that line after opening, rode it then got in the extremely long line for the fast pass. While we waited about 10, maybe 15 minutes the time went up 35 minutes. Had a great time though!! Can't wait to go back next year. We bought annual passes and will be going the full week before Thanksgiving!!!

Hope everyone had a great vacation and oh yeah "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!

Hello all! Just wondering if any of our Novemberers are going back this year? My youngest dd's dance class was invited to dance at the Magic Kingdom, so we will be going back in November again, exactly the same week we were there last year! WAHOO!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter