Nov 25-Dec 2

My TA called today and my documents are IN!! WOOO HOOOOOOOO

I'll head over tomorrow and pick them up. Now I just have to get MVMCP tickets booked. I'll do that by Wednesday of this week!!

YEEEE HAW!! Ok I really don't say that, but Wicked Pissah just doesn't have the same ring to it. :teeth:

Wicked who???????:goodvibes Hey Handicap18, our digital camera(Canon) just bit the dust. Do you have any advice on a easy to use-but with cool features- new one?

SINGLE DIDGITS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

All I can say is :woohoo: !!

Tracy did you hear of any DISmeets?? I know there's one at MVMCP on the 27th & I'm going to try to make it. You just never know if it's possible until you're there & the time seems to be slipping away. But I'm going to give it a try!

All I can say is :woohoo: !!

Tracy did you hear of any DISmeets?? I know there's one at MVMCP on the 27th & I'm going to try to make it. You just never know if it's possible until you're there & the time seems to be slipping away. But I'm going to give it a try!

No, I haven't. We have tickets for the MVMCP on the 29th I think. Let me know if you hear anything else.

Yes. It looks like quite a few people will be there. If my gang is still trying to wakeup, maybe I'll head over there for a quick meet.

I'll have to check our schedule too. My DH is timing every move to the minute, I swear. I realize dinners and shows have to be planned but jeez, we need time to pee once in a while!!!!:laughing: We are driving and he has every pit stop, dinner break or whatever, broken down state by state. Anyone know of a good sleeping pill?

I'll have to check our schedule too. My DH is timing every move to the minute, I swear. I realize dinners and shows have to be planned but jeez, we need time to pee once in a while!!!!:laughing: We are driving and he has every pit stop, dinner break or whatever, broken down state by state. Anyone know of a good sleeping pill?

For him or for you?
:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: I'm laughing because he actually sounds alot like me! I AM a planner. Luckily, I have eased up with each time we go.

GOOD...
Port of Orleans French Quarter. LOVED IT! It was beautiful, peaceful and very clean. I was very impressed. We got the building I requested, had no neighbors and easy to get around. Great beds too!

Also GOOD...
All Star Movies. We spent one night there. I was nervous because of the complaints about the Values. It was nice, It wasn't really crowded though. The room was clean, a bit small, but if you just want a place to sleep it's perfect. We got a pool view too. I didn't mind the place at all.

Also GOOD...
LeCellier and Biergarten....YUM-O!!!!! Oh yeah, School Bread too!

The BAD...
We accidentally left our brand new $500 camera on the seat of a Monorail, realized it and got on the next Monorail and had the crew radio ahead to look for it, but some low life got to it first and took it. I hope they enjoyed our 5 days of precious Disney family photos that we will never get back.

The WEIRD...
High heeled shoes and extremely low cut shirts. WHY?? Although, my DH thoroughly enjoyed the lady with the see thru skirt. YIKES!

Also WEIRD...
I left Mousekeeping envelopes with a thankyou card, candy and cash on the bed every day. Three days she left the whole thing on the table. I can see if you forget to grab it once, but three times? I put "Mousekeeping" on it. Whats up with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter