Nov 25-Dec 2

Tracy Savage

<font color=blue>I really don't know about needy,
Hi! know that there are some of you out there that are already booked this week. Were you told that this was a "discounted week"? Lets try to keep this thread around. Maybe we can look each other up!:scared: ;)

My TA booked room only @ AAA rate. We are awaiting AP rate to comes out. That's all i've got.:)

Just booked our flights from the UK from Nov 25th - Dec 10th. Hopefully will be booking POFQ for 7 or 8 nights then not sure. Probably off site for the rest, ending up at the Royal Pacific at Universal for a few nights.

We're booked for 11/23-12/2 at POR. We wanted the extra days so we'll bite the bullet and pay the higher rate. To get any codes I'm sure we'll have to do a split reservation. I hope something comes out this summer for our first family trip.

Just booked our flights from the UK from Nov 25th - Dec 10th. Hopefully will be booking POFQ for 7 or 8 nights then not sure. Probably off site for the rest, ending up at the Royal Pacific at Universal for a few nights.

Nice trip!:cool2:

Hubby and I are booked at CBR for Nov. 25 - Dec. 2, and have requested a room in Jamaica. (Yes, we know that nothing is guaranteed, but we want Jamaica because we were actually married in Jamaica in 2004.) We'll also be there for hubby's birthday (Dec. 1), so I need to see about getting a cake.

I booked MYW through AAA and we are 98% certain that we're going to add the dining plan - so that may nix any discounted rates, but we'll see.

And the weather WILL BE warm enough to swim, Am I right people?!?:scared:

Hubby and I are booked at CBR for Nov. 25 - Dec. 2, and have requested a room in Jamaica. (Yes, we know that nothing is guaranteed, but we want Jamaica because we were actually married in Jamaica in 2004.) We'll also be there for hubby's birthday (Dec. 1), so I need to see about getting a cake.

I booked MYW through AAA and we are 98% certain that we're going to add the dining plan - so that may nix any discounted rates, but we'll see.

You Found It!!!! We stayed at CBR last time. We really liked it. It's soooooo big! I can't remember the section we stayed in but we paid for a perfered location. We wanted to be close to the main hub. After walking the parks all day, it still seemed like a hike. The buses weren't bad either.

Hubby and I like to walk. He tends to get up fairly early in the morning and will go for a walk before I get up, so Jamaica would be perfect because it's right across the bridge from Old Port Royale (I think I got that right). It's not super close, but would be a nice little walk.

Last year we stayed at POFQ and we liked that too, but we want to try other resorts. Hopefully one day we'll be able to upgrade to a Deluxe.

Hubby and I like to walk. He tends to get up fairly early in the morning and will go for a walk before I get up, so Jamaica would be perfect because it's right across the bridge from Old Port Royale (I think I got that right). It's not super close, but would be a nice little walk.

Last year we stayed at POFQ and we liked that too, but we want to try other resorts. Hopefully one day we'll be able to upgrade to a Deluxe.

We were booked to stay at POFQ. We stopped by there and really liked it. I talked my DH into WL afterwards. I keep telling myself it will be worth the extra money. I hope so.

I have made the trip to disney that week twice. The first time we were able to swim most of the week. The second trip if was highs of 60 and 40's at night. They were doing a booming business in sweatshirts that week. It is kind of a gamble what your weather will be like that week but it is more likely to be warm.I can assure you there will be snow on Main Street for MVMCP:)

I have made the trip to disney that week twice. The first time we were able to swim most of the week. The second trip if was highs of 60 and 40's at night. They were doing a booming business in sweatshirts that week. It is kind of a gamble what your weather will be like that week but it is more likely to be warm.I can assure you there will be snow on Main Street for MVMCP:)

The pools are heated aren't they? I would think we would only use them in the evenings then make a run for the hotel!

And the weather WILL BE warm enough to swim, Am I right people?!?:scared:

You really won't know until the week before when the weather forecast comes out (I know, this is NOT what you want to hear). We were there last year the exact same week and it was incredibly hot for that time of year. I bought a wool Mickey sweater to wear to MVMCP and when we left the hotel at 4pm for MK and our dinner ressie it was still 80 degrees (But I still wore it!!!!!!!!!!!)
However, Thanksgiving week it was pretty cold.

The pools are heated, I think to 83 but I am not positive. I remember seeing treads about this on the resorts board a year or 2 ago so you can do a search. I remember the discussion was about Disney dropping the pool temps.;) ;) ;)

Your Mother???? So how insane does the MVMCP get?

Last year it was a couple of bucks cheaper to go during the week. We went on a Thursday and it was very manageable. We didn't even attempt Main Street for the first parade. We got a curbside seat for the second and walked up 15 minutes prior to it starting. We plopped down right in front of the castle for wishes abour 10 minutes prior. I loved it and would do it again in a heartbeat!!:santa:

We're planning MVMCP for either Tuesday or Thursday - I can't remember which at the moment, and then planning the Candlelight Processional on the other night. I figured that was our safest bet.

I'm thinking mid week also. Does anyone know how far in advance WDW does their schedules? 3 months maybe? We are an over planning kinda family and just about every hour will be accounted for months before we get there!! There is so much to do and we want to pack it all in, ya know? Towards the end of the week we start to relax!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter