"No flight information" on DME itinerary

SplashCP3

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

Quick question about DME. When my friend who is a DVC member received his DME packet with the yellow tags and bus vouchers the other day, and the flight information for ever member of our party of 12 is correct except for myself and my one friend. For us two, the itinerary says something like "No flight information," even though our bus vouchers have the proper arrival dates on them. The 12 of us are on 6 different flights, and the two people with "No flight information" are on the same Southwest Airlines flight and are arriving earlier than all other members of the party.

The DVC member's mother provided Disney with all of the proper flight information in one sitting, and all of the information was correct except for that SWA flight - is there something I don't know about that I should know before I go? I know SWA doesn't participate in the RCA on the way back, but that's totally independent of DME.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey everyone,

Quick question about DME. When my friend who is a DVC member received his DME packet with the yellow tags and bus vouchers the other day, and the flight information for ever member of our party of 12 is correct except for myself and my one friend. For us two, the itinerary says something like "No flight information," even though our bus vouchers have the proper arrival dates on them. The 12 of us are on 6 different flights, and the two people with "No flight information" are on the same Southwest Airlines flight and are arriving earlier than all other members of the party.

The DVC member's mother provided Disney with all of the proper flight information in one sitting, and all of the information was correct except for that SWA flight - is there something I don't know about that I should know before I go? I know SWA doesn't participate in the RCA on the way back, but that's totally independent of DME.

Thanks in advance for your help!

As long as the arrival date os right you will have no problem using DME when you get to your resort go to the bell desk and call DME as they will need you return flight number to schedule your return bus. It is possible that with making 12 reservations with different flights at the same time they missed the info.

This exact same thing just happened to me the other day. I simply called ME, and they looked at my reservation and they had all my return flight info right in front of them. So no worries. They most likely have all your info, but for some reason they're not posting it on that page.

No need to worry about it until you get there. If you are directed to the bus lines and skipping the DME welcoming area counter, you can arrange your trip back to the airport after you get to your resort more quickly by not stopping at the welcoming counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter