"NFL LITE" AKA COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2024

Yeah ..no kidding. They're ALL DIFFERENT TEAMS this year! The ACC stinks ...get over it 😂
Project much? You're the one obsessed with the ACC. You bash them at every opportunity. Even when it's one ACC team beating another. It seems you're the one with something to get over. Just don't do like last year and try to tell me the ACC stinks with one side of your mouth all the while telling me that the SEC is great because they beat the ACC with the other side of your mouth. That only works on SEC fans!!! :duck:

Joined by FSWHO?

lol :)
Well now we know why Cam Ward went to Miami instead of FSU. But fair warning to Miami. He's from WSU. And he'll Coug it eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: GAN
Project much? You're the one obsessed with the ACC. You bash them at every opportunity. Even when it's one ACC team beating another. It seems you're the one with something to get over. Just don't do like last year and try to tell me the ACC stinks with one side of your mouth all the while telling me that the SEC is great because they beat the ACC with the other side of your mouth. That only works on SEC fans!!! :duck:

Well now we know why Cam Ward went to Miami instead of FSU. But fair warning to Miami. He's from WSU. And he'll Coug it eventually.
I don’t bash them at every opportunity…. Only when they cry they “deserved” something when they didn’t 🤷🏻

Does Kirby Smart bear any responsibility for this continuing problem in Georgia Football?

Daniel Harris is very lucky he didn't kill someone.

Georgia cornerback Daniel Harris became the latest Bulldog to be arrested for driving violations Thursday night.

According to Rivals UGA Sports,Harris was cited for numerous offenses, including having no proof of insurance, materials that reduce visibility on his windows or windshield, driving without a seatbelt, having an unregistered vehicle and reckless driving. He was released shortly before midnight after posting bail on each charge.

Per the incident report obtained by the Athens Banner Herald, Harris was cited for going over 100 MPH while passing two other cars in the rain.

Harris' arrest is part of what has become a very clear pattern for the football team. Since offensive lineman Devin Willock and recruiting staffer Chandler LeCroy were killed in a street racing related crash in January 2023, over 25 people from the program have been arrested or cited for driving-related offenses.

Harris is also at least the sixth player to be arrested for a driving offense in 2024.

For the first time since 1955,FSU and Florida both have losing records after 3 games.

Moving trucks are currently on the way to Gainesville and Tallahassee. Lol

Vandy beating the Tide's rear end!!!!

Unbelievable!

Deboer is about to find out how serious the Bama fans take Football!

Wow!!!!

Can someone explain how Louisville has a "7th Year Senior" at Quarterback? It used to be 4 years of eligibility to be used in 5 years, right? Even with a "bonus" year for Covid (which I don't think is right, but whatever), that only gets you to 6 years.

Does Kirby Smart bear any responsibility for this continuing problem in Georgia Football?

Daniel Harris is very lucky he didn't kill someone.

Georgia cornerback Daniel Harris became the latest Bulldog to be arrested for driving violations Thursday night.

According to Rivals UGA Sports,Harris was cited for numerous offenses, including having no proof of insurance, materials that reduce visibility on his windows or windshield, driving without a seatbelt, having an unregistered vehicle and reckless driving. He was released shortly before midnight after posting bail on each charge.

Per the incident report obtained by the Athens Banner Herald, Harris was cited for going over 100 MPH while passing two other cars in the rain.

Harris' arrest is part of what has become a very clear pattern for the football team. Since offensive lineman Devin Willock and recruiting staffer Chandler LeCroy were killed in a street racing related crash in January 2023, over 25 people from the program have been arrested or cited for driving-related offenses.

Harris is also at least the sixth player to be arrested for a driving offense in 2024.
Will it never end? I haven't paid close enough attention as I'm not a Kmart UGA fan and avoid the news. I don't think in many of these instances you can control their behavior off the field BUT .... my first question would be what are the backgrounds of these recruits? Did they get in trouble in high school? Are the mature enough to handle all that is now allowed to be GIVEN to them? Did they have jobs or show any kind of responsibility in high school? Did they even have a car, take driver's ed and especially defensive driving classes? Sadly the new structure and money involved in the game is more than most these kids are prepared to handle. With their ability to leave if they '"aren't happy" does this now limit the ability to dictate their off the field requirements to stay in good standing?

And that is across the board, not factoring in the environment that comes with the specific college.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest