• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

More of a question for the Restaurants board, but along these lines, does anyone know how long it typically takes for the restaurant hours to catch up with the park hour changes? Looking at Epcot and restaurants close 3 hours before park closing now, which I assume will not remain the case. Same thing at Magic Kingdom.

there’s a great thread on TPAS that’s been tracking the extended hours. I think the general consensus is two to four days after hours are extended.

More of a question for the Restaurants board, but along these lines, does anyone know how long it typically takes for the restaurant hours to catch up with the park hour changes? Looking at Epcot and restaurants close 3 hours before park closing now, which I assume will not remain the case. Same thing at Magic Kingdom.
there’s a great thread on TPAS that’s been tracking the extended hours. I think the general consensus is two to four days after hours are extended.
The park hours thread is a great thread for keeping up with extended hours and when they extend ADRs! You can find it here.

I can understand the disappointment for sure! While Stormalong Bay may be at capacity at times, you may wish to check the other 3 pools too. Pop's main pool has been reaching capacity almost every day for a month but their quiter pools not always. It could be something to look into at the times Stormalong Bay is full as they have 3 other quieter pools also. Even possibly sign up for SB then go to a quieter pool until your reservation opens?
We only booked BC because of Stormalong Bay though. I think I’m going to write an email to ask some questions. If rooms are reduced, then the pool should match those reduced numbers; I would think. We’ve always stayed at the Contemporary, and I honestly love that pool— it’s never crowded!! But the kids wanted to try the cool sand bottom pool. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter