News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you mrsap! We're going in the middle of May for my milestone birthday and I was trying to check myself every day but missed a couple. They extended MK hours even more then I thought they would and just as I was wondering if the 12:30 ADR I scored a few hours ago for Art Smith's Homecomin' would take too much time out to make going into the park viable. Now if we can just get them to open Main Street Ice Cream by then.......

Somehow I missed this post - was actually looking/waiting for it thinking they'd keep doing their week-at-a-time extension. We are there 4/30-5/8, so I thought we could at least get to see if the hours would be extended on our arrival day. I didn't see any post (just missed it, I think the page loading where it skips up and down as ads load messed with me so I managed to miss a few posts that had posted since I was last on earlier), so I went to the WDW park hours page and was confused by the hours seemingly extended for far more than a week. I thought I'd missed something and maybe the generic-loaded hours were different than what they'd been. Nope, extensions for a while. Now we can see hours for the whole trip. Would've been nice to get a big dump like this a while ago that would've covered the trip. Can actually start thinking about breakfasts, dinners, and evening park hopping now.

Somehow I missed this post - was actually looking/waiting for it thinking they'd keep doing their week-at-a-time extension. We are there 4/30-5/8, so I thought we could at least get to see if the hours would be extended on our arrival day. I didn't see any post (just missed it, I think the page loading where it skips up and down as ads load messed with me so I managed to miss a few posts that had posted since I was last on earlier), so I went to the WDW park hours page and was confused by the hours seemingly extended for far more than a week. I thought I'd missed something and maybe the generic-loaded hours were different than what they'd been. Nope, extensions for a while. Now we can see hours for the whole trip. Would've been nice to get a big dump like this a while ago that would've covered the trip. Can actually start thinking about breakfasts, dinners, and evening park hopping now.

Enjoy your planning!!! 🙂

Enjoy your planning!!! 🙂
Thanks!

More of a question for the Restaurants board, but along these lines, does anyone know how long it typically takes for the restaurant hours to catch up with the park hour changes? Looking at Epcot and restaurants close 3 hours before park closing now, which I assume will not remain the case. Same thing at Magic Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter