News Round Up 2020

Just a lot of factors I guess .. how long of a trip .. where you are staying, etc. Probably good for long trips (because they "value" of that $60 (or AP) is a lot greater the longer your trip).

I mean .. I could see hopping over to Epcot or DHS in the evening for a meal if I've done everything I've wanted. Hopping between those two is pretty quick.

I would sometimes hop after the "afternoon break." .. But with only 8 hours (and no extra magic hours) .. I don't see myself even going back to the hotel for an afternoon break unless I am in a monorail or Epcot resort.

We'll see .. at this point -- I am leaning towards no hopping in January unless something changes (more hours, annual passes being sold, etc.)

yup, and then wit 5 people, that is $300 extra so not insiginificant

We just focus our day at one park and maybe take a mid-day break.

I think if we had hopper included for free or had APs we would use it and enjoy it, but just not worth $300 when we can just schedule around one park per day

Nação Marvel (@NacaoMarvell) Tweeted:
via: IG| duriandorien

This one shouldn’t come as much of a surprise since I don’t think he was really dead at the end of far from home
Even if he was dead they’re bringing back characters that don’t even exist, easy enough to bring back some dead people too. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Iron Man.

Even if he was dead they’re bringing back characters that don’t even exist, easy enough to bring back some dead people too. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Iron Man.

Wonder where they draw the line. Obviously Randy Savage can’t come back as Bonesaw. Topher Grace could be interesting if Tom Hardy has a cameo. Jared Leto is also a possibility. Rys Ifrans’ Lizard was one of my guilty favorite comic book adaptations, even if he looked more like a Crocodile. But this budget has to be enormous. Even if they’re all cameos, they still get paid a lot to show up on set

Another tease.

I think the last one was getting the dust off the mortars and this one is the actual test. Even with the sub note, I think they should have waited after January 1st to do additional testing.
I have to assume since they’ve been testing, a good portion of people will hang around on New Years hoping for a surprise show.

Wonder where they draw the line. Obviously Randy Savage can’t come back as Bonesaw. Topher Grace could be interesting if Tom Hardy has a cameo. Jared Leto is also a possibility. Rys Ifrans’ Lizard was one of my guilty favorite comic book adaptations, even if he looked more like a Crocodile. But this budget has to be enormous. Even if they’re all cameos, they still get paid a lot to show up on set
The budget is definitely high, but Disney is funding 25% this time unlike the previous two.

I have to assume since they’ve been testing, a good portion of people will hang around on New Years hoping for a surprise show.

The budget is definitely high, but Disney is funding 25% this time unlike the previous two.

Just like when mask mandates started being lifted in Florida people assumed Disney was going to lift theirs as well. There are inevitably going to be people in that park on Dec 31st that either dont know because they’re not in tuned with Disney news, or think theres no way Disney could be open on New Year’s Eve and not have fireworks.

That’s what scares me about the future of Spider-Man in the MCU. Between introducing the multiverse, Vulture showing up in the Morbius trailer, Tom Holland only being allowed to be extended in the MCU for 3 more projects (Doctor Strange seems obvious and I think he’ll be in F4), and Disney only financing 25% this time around, the webbing is on the wall that this is the swan song for spidey in the MCU

I just got an email code for Up to 35% Room discount From Jan-June 21st but I also see the Same discount offered on the Disney website so not sure why they bothered to send me the email with same offer...

I just got an email code for Up to 35% Room discount From Jan-June 21st but I also see the Same discount offered on the Disney website so not sure why they bothered to send me the email with same offer...

I definitely haven't seen an offer through June 2021 on the Disney website. Is it still up?

I definitely haven't seen an offer through June 2021 on the Disney website. Is it still up?

Actually I just checked the site and I don’t see the same offer now...but I did book a trip with the email code and I got a 30% discount off CSR...but I’m hoping for a better AP discount to show up.

sort of what I was wondering in my above post - with all that many people really hop?

I could see some want to hop from one park over to EPCOT for dining options (and then you don't have to use up one of your park reservations for an EPCOT day) but are that many people going to start at MK and hope to AK or something like that?

Interesting question that we will not get an answer to is what is the average stay duration right now? Is it the same as pre-COVID or is WDW seeing shorter stays? I can see people doing a long weekend type of stay (3-4 days) doing AK in the morning trying to do the Safari and FoP then hitting up MK in the afternoon or doing Rise in the morning at DHS and heading to MK in the afternoon (or EPCOT).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter