News Round Up 2020

Speaking of Space Ship Earth, I had occasion to ride the attraction a couple of days ago. My previous ride on this attraction was probably a year ago. I thought that the beginning scenes were significantly darker than what they used to be. Perhaps they've done a better job of blocking off outside light infiltration.

Speaking of Space Ship Earth, I had occasion to ride the attraction a couple of days ago. My previous ride on this attraction was probably a year ago. I thought that the beginning scenes were significantly darker than what they used to be. Perhaps they've done a better job of blocking off outside light infiltration.
They’ve also recently fixed some of the AAs

What? I can't go on a water ride in January when the temp is in the 60s? :). (I know . .it's a standard winter refurb .. just playing around) .. That just unfortunately drops the number of attractions at AK to even lower during January. (I think that will drop the park to what? 6 rides (7 if you count the train) and 1 show (2 if you count the animation experience)? Oof. Without M&Gs and the Boneyard, that makes not much to do in that park with kids.
There are 3 shows if you include the Animation experience. Plus the 2 main walking trails and all the other animal exhibits. Still more than enough to do IMO. But I could spend an entire day just watching the monkeys lol

So if I am reading it correctly you don't need to make a 2nd reservation for when you want to hop, you can just hop, starting at 2pm, if there is capacity sat the park you want to hop to

So I assume the app will show you which parks have capacity

So if I am reading it correctly you don't need to make a 2nd reservation for when you want to hop, you can just hop, starting at 2pm, if there is capacity sat the park you want to hop to

What could possibly go wrong...

Looks like you just have to check if that park is at capacity or not before you go.

Should be interesting to see what happens if it's not full but by the time you arrive it shows that it is. Do they turn you away or do you have to stand there and wait for someone to leave.

I also wonder if we'll get a capacity notice. I.e. 80% or 90% full or some kind of color code that we see on the reservation page. Would suck if you're at MK and make your way all the way to DHS to find that it's full. Guess you'll just have to get a few drinks over at Epcot.

Also, does this mean you can do all the parks then?

Looks like you just have to check if that park is at capacity or not before you go.

Should be interesting to see what happens if it's not full but by the time you arrive it shows that it is. Do they turn you away or do you have to stand there and wait for someone to leave.

I also wonder if we'll get a capacity notice. I.e. 80% or 90% full or some kind of color code that we see on the reservation page. Would suck if you're at MK and make your way all the way to DHS to find that it's full. Guess you'll just have to get a few drinks over at Epcot.

Also, does this mean you can do all the parks then?

I like that idea of showing how much room is left ... Even if not super detailed with numbers, maybe like color coded? Shows that EPCOT us green so plenty of room but Magic Kingdom is amber so there is capacity but not as much. Can help motivate people to hop to the parks Disney wants them to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter