News Round Up 2017

You know I’m really not impressed by many upcharges but I really don’t get this one. You can’t see the projections of HEA really unless you’re in Main Street (from my experience) so I don’t feel like you get the whole show atmosphere from the lagoon
And this is on the ferry. I would much rather do a private cruise or the in park dessert party.

Finally got to experience pandora last night. Really amazing atmosphere. FOP is a phenomenal ride. But as others before me have stated, that boat ride teeters on embarrassment. I actually prefer the little mermaid ride. I’m a little dumbfounded that they couldn’t put a better ride in there. But the land and FOP are impressive.

Just my .02

Finally got to experience pandora last night. Really amazing atmosphere. FOP is a phenomenal ride. But as others before me have stated, that boat ride teeters on embarrassment. I actually prefer the little mermaid ride. I’m a little dumbfounded that they couldn’t put a better ride in there. But the land and FOP are impressive.

Just my .02
I think embarrassment is harsh but underwhelming for sure

Just my .02

I liked the little boat ride, but it is just that:)

i kind of doubt this... the pokémon company is very fickle about who uses their IP, and i honestly think there's not much potential for a pokémon land in that area (most i can see is generic kiddie rides?)

likewise, it'd be kind of strange not to have nintendo's flagship property in universal's flagship park. i'm unsure about this website's reputation, and obviously plans change, but i'd guess mario is going to be involved in some way at USF no matter what

Agreed, plus I feel like if it's not in Japan, it won't be here.

I think embarrassment is harsh but underwhelming for sure

Honestly, I think a little boat ride in SWL of riding through Dagobah or something would have been an awesome addition. I'm total fan of all the Disney boat rides though. I mean, IASW and formerly Maelstrom, are very top faves.

Honestly, I think a little boat ride in SWL of riding through Dagobah or something would have been an awesome addition. I'm total fan of all the Disney boat rides though. I mean, IASW and formerly Maelstrom, are very top faves.

That is cute idea (though I guess they are going for a "new" planet but something similar would be fun

I actually really liked the river Journey ride - should have been a bit longer but I think there is enough going on that it is still good.

That is cute idea (though I guess they are going for a "new" planet but something similar would be fun

I actually really liked the river Journey ride - should have been a bit longer but I think there is enough going on that it is still good.

We quite enjoyed it, though agree it's rather brief and doesn't deserve an hour+ wait (We FPd it.) Pretty sure within 2 years it will be a mostly walk-on ride though - FOP will be where it's at.

Sorry for the double post but does anyone know if there is currently a code available for free shipping through the shop parks app?

They have free shipping if you spend $75 but I didn't see anything available for free shipping if less than that though

Exactly! The whatever part from my post, but with the SW world building it seems like a slam dunk as they could have a blank canvas, fill it with a cool species or characters, increase capacity and give the little kid SW fans a ride.

Super excited by this, as we were planning on doing it when we went back in August, but I've booked this up for February and now I get a taste of a holiday experience closer to home which will keep me going until the holiday. Only downer is that the tickets are even more expensive in London ouch.

At the current exchange rate they work out as $44 vs $29.95, who would have ever thought Disney would actually be a cheaper option for something!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter