New Thread - What have you seen on the EA?

I know I'm pushing my luck but have any of you ever found a Convertible when the EA is empty? I am arriving at 12:30am Saturday morning and it is just 2 of us. I would kill for a convertible of any size, but I wouldn't be willing to pay for it. :smooth:

I was in Orlando today on business. I rented from Avis (got a Ford Taurus), I returned it about 3:45 and on the way out of the garage I walked past National (B side). The garage was pretty bare. There were about 5 cars on the EA, the only one I could see (walking fast) was a new model Chevy Malibu. Didn't see any cars on intermediate or full size. Executive had about 3 cars (couldn't tell what they were).

Just returned. Picked up EA car on 3/24, side B at 10:30 AM. The EA was full but all intermediate cars, one or two PT cruisers. Many Grand Ams and Malibus. My daughter selected a Pontiac Vibe, white - arg, with 13 miles on it. Drove well and meet our needs.

On return 4/1, I couldn't see what was in the EA.

Monday, April 4 around 7:45pm. There were only 2 cars on the EA: a regular intermediate car and a Pontiac Aztec. We took the Aztec :) A great deal at $88 for the week!

This was on the A side.

madge said:
Monday, April 4 around 7:45pm. There were only 2 cars on the EA: a regular intermediate car and a Pontiac Aztec. We took the Aztec :) A great deal at $88 for the week!

This was on the A side.

We must have been passing on another. :flower:
On the B side, there was one car. I have never seen EA, with just one car.
April 4th at 7:30pm.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

My fligh got in at 1:30 am so I was a bit tired and just grabbed the first car I saw. It was a Pontiac Vibe. On the good side it was bright red and the car itself is freakishly ugly so it was easy to spot in the parking lots. On the bad side it was a real sled, no acceleration at all and I drive a 4 cylinder at home too. The only other cars I saw on the row were Malibus and there were a ton of them.

AllyBri said:
We must have been passing on another. :flower:
On the B side, there was one car. I have never seen EA, with just one car.
April 4th at 7:30pm.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

wasn't it odd? That was a new experience for us, too...seeing so few cars in that area :)

I think that every car that was rented was being turned back in at 6:00AM the following Saturday--the return row was VERY busy!

Just back last night. When we got to the National lot on Mon. 4-10, the EA was almost empty. I've never seen it like that. We rented a minivan with Emerald Reserve and there were NO minivans, only those big van things that look like a Mears bus! Since I didn't want one of those, I ws told to just take one from the Alamo side. Got a new Chevrolet Uplander van with 2500 miles on it. We loved it!

Nancy :earsgirl:

disney4me4ever said:
Just back last night. When we got to the National lot on Mon. 4-10, the EA was almost empty. I've never seen it like that. We rented a minivan with Emerald Reserve and there were NO minivans, only those big van things that look like a Mears bus! Since I didn't want one of those, I ws told to just take one from the Alamo side. Got a new Chevrolet Uplander van with 2500 miles on it. We loved it!

Nancy :earsgirl:

What time did you get to the lot to pick up your car? Morning,evening,...? :teeth:

I did EA for the 1st time back in Jan. Sorry I didn't realize this thread existed then... We landed at about 7:00p.m. and got a silver PT Cruiser. It was fun to drive and the kids loved it! I can't remember which side of the airport it was, we flew SW out of BWI.

I'm renting two more times through EC this year, next in St. Louis in June and again at MCO in July. Our Orlando flight lands at 8:20 a.m. How's the EA looking early in the morning?

Just got here tonight at 9:30pm. Went to the B side and there was NOTHING!!! on the EA. There was a huge line waiting for cars to be dropped off and the attendants were handing them out as they came in. The attendant at the checkout window told me it had been like that since 1:30pm today. Really bad. I ended up getting a Chevy, but I don't know what type, I was so afraid of being lynched by the mob that me and my son jumped in the car and left immediately!

Anyone who was there recently notice what was in the full size row? I booked full size for next month because it was only about $6.00 more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest