New multipass and split stays??

Jchoma

Mouseketeer
We have a split day coming up in early August. I’m hopeful that I can book our passes all at once 7 days before our first stay. But I believe our different stays would need to be linked somehow for that to happen.

Has anyone had any experience with this in the last few days? Can split stays be linked on the backend so that you have one window to book everything at once? It absolutely should be like this, but I haven’t been able to confirm.

It is not possible to fully answer this at this time as booking LLMP and LLSP is not yet available as you are aware.

In the past, even though a split stay was linked, they still remained 2 different stays and the booking period (eg for ADRs) was separate for each and guests needed to wait for the 60 day window of each booking to be eligible to book.

We do not know at this time how LLMP and LLSP will work but personally, I’m anticipating it will be the same way.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest