New Express Transportation: $19/day or $29/week-SERVICE ENDING AUGUST 23RD 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @yulilin3 for taking the time to give us all such detailed info. We don't park hop a lot because of the time involved but this opens up some great options.

Do you know if you can charge the fee to your room via magic band? If not I'm hoping they'll accept Disney gift cards as payment.
I am not sure about charging through your mb, sorry

This is such great information! Thank you Yulilin3!! I think a few pages back you said you were able to snap a picture of the schedule? If so would you be able to post the whole schedule? I am leaving in 4 days and this could really help me get from EP-MK and AK-EP on different days, but I don't see what times these buses run listed in the thread.
Also hoping someone can confirm trying to use the service after one park closes going to a park still open. I will be trying to go from EP after 9:30 Illuminations to MK which has EMH til 1AM.
I did get a pic of the schedule but would rather not share it just because the CM was very hesitant to share it with me and also because I know that it's not set in stone so you should check on the day you are using the service
As for service after park closes that's another thing that they might be working on, the last bus from DHS left to MK at 7:20, so technically 20 minutes after park closing. Again check the same day

I used cash, I saw the couple that were buying at AK use cc
*couple* - got it! :D Your post read as "waited for a coyote" to buy tickets and I've been trying to figure out which word got predicted as coyote! A new DIS game! ;)

So, overall, do you find this is a great service if hopping more than once per day, or, it still is great for one hop/one day ($15)?

Does anyone know if they charge for infants? I have two children under the age of 2, so would they be priced the same as adults? They won't have a ticket either.

Thank you.

*couple* - got it! :D Your post read as "waited for a coyote" to buy tickets and I've been trying to figure out which word got predicted as coyote! A new DIS game! ;)
LOL.. You and me both. I couldn't figure out what coyote was. Unless Disney suddenly became a stop on the way across the US/Mexico border ;)

Autocorrect is the best thing! (said no one ever)

So, overall, do you find this is a great service if hopping more than once per day, or, it still is great for one hop/one day ($15)?

LOL.. You and me both. I couldn't figure out what coyote was. Unless Disney suddenly became a stop on the way across the US/Mexico border ;)

what?!? it said couple when I typed, I'm usually horrible on my phone but on the laptop I'm not that bad

I find that the longest walks if you are taking regular Disney buses (dropped off at regular bus loop) are AK and Epcot, the first attraction you encounter from bus stop to attraction is long, so if you are hopping between these 2 I would say, yes, it's a great service for only one hop, especially AK and especially if you are going to Africa
If you are driving your own car then MK is the biggest pain to get to, followed by AK

Bus driver told me he had 11 people all day yesterday.

That doesn't look good for this service.
I'm going down later today, but we planned our itinerary months ago and minimized hopping. If I had known about this service back then, I might have planned differently, but I made my plans with as little hopping as possible due to the time sink that hopping used to be. Now that the service is available I can see planning things differently, but it is too late to change plans (ADR and FP+) so I'm not going to buy the express bus service.

So they are doing a bus from Epcot to DHS and vice versa? I wonder how long that takes.

When I read that you would see cast members on break, maybe smoking, is that referring to only the people working the gift shops and attractions or ANY cast member. I have a 6 year old girl and we can't see Cinderella on her phone smoking.

When I read that you would see cast members on break, maybe smoking, is that referring to only the people working the gift shops and attractions or ANY cast member. I have a 6 year old girl and we can't see Cinderella on her phone smoking.
THAT will never happen
it's non character CM on break
You will not see any characters while backstage

I was wondering about coyote also, but I figured it was some term of art used here. I'm still learning the lingo on here - some of the abbreviations throw me. Nice to be caught up on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest