New Express Transportation: $19/day or $29/week-SERVICE ENDING AUGUST 23RD 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I'm loving this service, the only big negative would be the lack of transportation after F! I don't even think i would make it if I watch jbjb.but I'm hoping they change the time, and I'm sure they will since all 3 other parks might still be open most of the time
Full review later tonight with pictures and my thoughts
Thanks!! You are the best spy/researcher/innocent bystander on the Boards! :worship: Grateful you went on such an emotional journey for our benefit! ;)

The bus left ak at 2:01pm . 5 people on this one going to mk
The cm gave us a disclaimer before going backstage
" this is the backstage area, so all of the real operations happen here, not a ton of magic"
I would say that's where all the magic starts :)

Having done backstage at all four parks during my time in the College Program, I'd say that the backstage areas have a magic all to their own. If I had the money I would definitely do a backstage tour in a future trip just so I can experience those areas again.

Perhaps if the service ends up being popular enough, they'll invest some money into theming the backstage areas where those bus stops will be located, like they should for the areas they make guests take when the parks are too crowded.

He was also told it did NOT need to be consecutive and the brochure says it does..Hoping they decide NOT consecutive
She ;) I'm sure things will change , so if anyone is thinking about this service ask when you arrive about all the details

Thanks!! You are the best spy/researcher/innocent bystander on the Boards! :worship: Grateful you went on such an emotional journey for our benefit! ;)
You crack me up

7 days only available for the next 14 days of stay, not for next trip

So at DHS Ijust asked and the last bus is at 7pm not after Fantasmic. When I told them about the fact that fantasmic ends at 7:30 they told me that as of now that's the schedule but they are still testing it out
That stinks I hope they change it - I would want to be able to go to another park that's open later.

So at DHS Ijust asked and the last bus is at 7pm not after Fantasmic. When I told them about the fact that fantasmic ends at 7:30 they told me that as of now that's the schedule but they are still testing it out
If they do extend the hours...I think this is were the overload will occur..and also after the early show of ROL when it starts.
There will be a mad dash after those shows to MK for Wishes and EMH's on select nights.
On the plus side..the front buses will be less crowded

Ok, i got a definite answer
It is 7 consecutive days, and it starts the day you buy si that's why they don't sell it in advance
On my way back to epcot, bus from dhs to epcot leaves at the hour and half hour.
To ak on the 10 and 40
To mk on the 20 and 50
I told the guys that if they did the above past fantasmic it would be great, they acknowledged the suggestion and said they would pa pass it on
When they learned that I've been hopping all day they asked me a lot of questions, suggestions, improvements, what I liked the most , so I feel they will take that into account as they want this serve to be successful

I asked the bus driver about ecv, he said most buses take two others tale 3 and 4
When I asked how would that affect travel time he said that you might leave a bit later but the people waiting in the other stop will still b be picked up on time because they gave themselves time for that

Arrived at epcot at 6:43
In guess you're wondering, not that this has anything to do with anything
I did spaceship earth
Safari and festival of the lion King
Festival of Fantasy and tta
Launch bay ( cause I'm a star wars fan and have to go in there every time)
Now headed home, I'll upload pictures soon

Yulilin3 you are an absolute star!

You mentioned earlier that rented WC / strollers can't come on board - did you mean only Disney-rented ones? I assume from the discussion now about ECV that own / external strollers that fold can still be taken on board this service though?

Arrived at epcot at 6:43
In guess you're wondering, not that this has anything to do with anything
I did spaceship earth
Safari and festival of the lion King
Festival of Fantasy and tta
Launch bay ( cause I'm a star wars fan and have to go in there every time)
Now headed home, I'll upload pictures soon
Thank you so much for all of the updates and answering questions!! You're awesome!! Tell your kids I said so :)

Yulilin3 you are an absolute star!

You mentioned earlier that rented WC / strollers can't come on board - did you mean only Disney-rented ones? I assume from the discussion now about ECV that own / external strollers that fold can still be taken on board this service though?
Right, so personal strollers, wheel chairs, ecv can come just like any other bus
If you rent a disney stroller or ecv they have them at each bus stop except Epcot, if you are park hopping

A clearer picture of bus drop off/pick up
MK between exit of buzz and buzz meet and greet
Epcot between guest relations and the restroom
Dhs next to sunset showcase, behind tower
Ak to the left of the safari entrance

The BIG question - did you need to go through Security again at DROP OFF?

Folks - the BIG question fails to be answered....

ON ARRIVAL - did you have to go through SECURITY again? Please - choke up the data...... :).

The BIG question - did you need to go through Security again at DROP OFF?

Folks - the BIG question fails to be answered....

ON ARRIVAL - did you have to go through SECURITY again? Please - choke up the data...... :).
It's been answered. You do not go through security. Past the first park you enter of course. No others go through the front gate. Since you can't acquire contraband inside a park there isn't really a need to search bags again

Was at MK today wasn't going to sign up as I wasn't going to hop today. However, you need to pay at the space mountain gift shop, and get the bus by buzz. I didn't want to have to pay at another location because when I'm ready to get on the bus I want to just get on the bus. So I paid today she scanned mine and dh magic bands so we will be ready to go tomorrow. It is effective for 7 consecutive days from today. The schedule from MK bus is every 1\2 hr
To Epcot 10 and 40 after the hour
To HS 20 and 50 after the hour
To AK on the hour and 1\2 hr
Hope this makes sense. I'm anxious to use this tomorrow as my plan is MK/EP/HS

Ok, i got a definite answer
It is 7 consecutive days, and it starts the day you buy si that's why they don't sell it in advance
On my way back to epcot, bus from dhs to epcot leaves at the hour and half hour.
To ak on the 10 and 40
To mk on the 20 and 50
I told the guys that if they did the above past fantasmic it would be great, they acknowledged the suggestion and said they would pa pass it on
When they learned that I've been hopping all day they asked me a lot of questions, suggestions, improvements, what I liked the most , so I feel they will take that into account as they want this serve to be successful

Makes sense. This is the best way for them to have an idea of numbers each day but committing you to those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter