New Epcot Resort coming soon?

Guess so, maybe they will finish the actual building of Riviera and Caribbean beach tower then move onto these two resorts.

Potentially though by the 50th we could get 5 new resorts, Star Wars, Rivera, Caribbean beach tower, epcot resort and one on the old river country site.

Guess so, maybe they will finish the actual building of Riviera and Caribbean beach tower then move onto these two resorts.

Potentially though by the 50th we could get 5 new resorts, Star Wars, Rivera, Caribbean beach tower, epcot resort and one on the old river country site.
You mean Coronado

What about the Wolverine hotel adding to the Swolphin...... is that still happening?

Dan is correct, in swampy areas with loads of rain like Orlando gets in the summer you need to build retention ponds for ground run off once you strip the land of concrete and ground coverage. It also gives you access to dirt for grading usage. I wonder if it will be announced at D23 next year or at the WDW mini convention this year?

The logistics of this interests me. I know Disney has done this type of thing before in the overseas parks, but just interested how they’ll add in the infrastructure for the hotel and all the traffic with it, without totally making a mess out of the Epcot entrance

I can say that I noticed them clearing out the area near the solar farm at EPCOT this week (as well as along the monorail section). I am not sure if it is related to a resort or other, but....

EPCOT 1.JPG EPCOT 2.JPG

Wondering just where these two pictures were taken. Doesn't look like the 429 solar farm area from what I can see here.

I can say that I noticed them clearing out the area near the solar farm at EPCOT this week (as well as along the monorail section). I am not sure if it is related to a resort or other, but....

View attachment 324567 View attachment 324568

Pretty sure that is for the work on the big retention pond they are putting in there - which the assumption is that it is related to work on a Hotel near the front edge of EPCOT but obviously hasn't been confirmed (it is related to the permit plans that discuss construction in that area but doesn't explicitly state what that construction is)

Pretty sure that is for the work on the big retention pond they are putting in there - which the assumption is that it is related to work on a Hotel near the front edge of EPCOT but obviously hasn't been confirmed (it is related to the permit plans that discuss construction in that area but doesn't explicitly state what that construction is)

I agree as the photos I took are of the area bubble #1 labeled Pond A - Phase 1 as viewed from World Drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter