NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

So if I got $15 bonus for $125 spend on target circle, can I just buy $125 of Disney gcs and it will still work even though the total will be less than $125 with the 5% red card savings? I guess wondering if the $125 spend is before or after the 5% off red card.
Yup, it will work. The subtotal will be $125 so you'll get the $15 reward

Yup, it will work. The subtotal will be $125 so you'll get the $15 reward
I just bought 150 dollars of Disney gift cards for my 15 reward off of 150 using my Target card. It doesn't appear to have tracked at all despite the cards arriving. It does say in the offer that it excludes items that don't qualify for Target circle rewards.

My circle thing said I had 2 offers but when I tapped to look at all my circle offers there weren't any there. I did find the $10 back on $90 in my wallet and activated it there. Then I was able to see it in my circle offers. So if you aren't seeing anything go to the wallet on the app to double check.

I'll wait to buy a gc until dps come in. I do have two sweaters to return sometime this week so I may try buying a physical card when I'm there.

Count me in as another where GCs didn’t trigger the offer.
I chat-messaged Target on my husband's account and called on mine.
On the chat the rep ended up giving me a $15 refund even though he initially told me to chat back in a week after the promo expired. Originally he said it didn't trigger because I bought $150 in gift cards for $142.50 (because I got the 5% discount from my Red Card) but I told him the terms said that wouldn't be an issue. He ended up saying it was fine.

On the call the rep would not give the $15 reward - said I needed to call back tomorrow.

I chat-messaged Target on my husband's account and called on mine.
On the chat the rep ended up giving me a $15 refund even though he initially told me to chat back in a week after the promo expired. Originally he said it didn't trigger because I bought $150 in gift cards for $142.50 (because I got the 5% discount from my Red Card) but I told him the terms said that wouldn't be an issue. He ended up saying it was fine.

On the call the rep would not give the $15 reward - said I needed to call back tomorrow.
I think I might be over 99th in line for chat. This seems insane.

There are a few things I'd like to buy especially since there's a 25% off Hearth & Hand with magnolia which is valid today only, however, the items won't be available until tomorrow. :laughing:
Just my luck!

If there’s that many people in the queue, maybe it’s an issue with the offer itself, not just people purchasing Disney gcs with it. If there the case, they may correct it automatically.

This ^

Didn't we come across this issue last year during Circle Week?
Those who held back a day or two didn't have any issue. It's like déjà vu

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest