NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

DO NOT use them. Complete scam. Many orders have gone through for people, some have not. I never received my gift cards. Went through Chase to fight the purchase. Never received my money back. Started receiving emails from this place over the past two months that my items are back in stock. So, they are back in business after scamming tons of people previously.
yeah, I got those emails too

GC Galore posted an interesting article:

Giftcards .com Has Launched Its Own Gift Card; Buy Any Gift Card With It
View attachment 896970
Direct link to article
Direct link to Giftcards.com Multi card
After purchasing their GC, you'll be able to redeem it for any third party gift card sold on their site including Disney Gift Cards. Note, open loop (i.e. Visa and Mastercard) gift cards that have purchase fees are excluded.

View attachment 896962

Disney Gift Cards
Physical Only and Shipping Fees Apply
Increments include: $50, $100 & $250
I just tried $500 and apparently those are no longer available, honestly I don't know if they ever were.
It will be nice to see a sale on the new multi gift card hopefully they will register on our favorite cashback websites.
I was hoping I could double stack CB portals. Buy the new gift cards branded GC with a portal and then use the the gift cards GC to buy DGC using a portal. I cannot get the new gift cards GC to pull up on https://www.giftcards.com/ which is what is available on portals, rather it only pulls up via gift card mall website which is not on portals.

Maybe Im wrong.

I was hoping I could double stack CB portals. Buy the new gift cards branded GC with a portal and then use the the gift cards GC to buy DGC using a portal. I cannot get the new gift cards GC to pull up on https://www.giftcards.com/ which is what is available on portals, rather it only pulls up via gift card mall website which is not on portals.

Maybe Im wrong.

Wait, what?

I included a direct link to the new gc.. but here it is again:
Rakuten is 2.5%
  • Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on purchases over $2,000.
  • Special Terms: Use of coupon/promotional codes not listed on Rakuten may void Cash Back.
  • Posting Time: Cash Back will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.
So you should have no issue purchasing the new card or getting cb as there isn't a promo code.

Personally, I'd wait for a sale and go from there.
Giftcards .com last I checked accepted Apple Pay Google Pay and PayPal.
A sale, plus PayPal would be nice.

Last edited:
Wait, what?

I included a direct link to the new gc.. but here it is again:
Rakuten is 2.5%
  • Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on purchases over $2,000.
  • Special Terms: Use of coupon/promotional codes not listed on Rakuten may void Cash Back.
  • Posting Time: Cash Back will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.
So you should have no issue purchasing the new card or getting cb as there isn't a promo code.

Personally, I'd wait for a sale and go from there.
Giftcards .com last I checked accepted Apple Pay Google Pay and PayPal.
A sale, plus PayPal would be nice.
Sorry I know that was confusing.

Strange. When I click through via Rakuten the new gift card option is there to buy. When I go through with a different shopping portal that new card is not on the site to be purchased, I scoured the whole site and searched and its not there.

Also I agree it's not a great value until there is a sale. But I have some visa prepaids I just want to get rid of.

Last edited:
Sorry I know that was confusing.

Strange. When I click through via Rakuten the new gift card option is there to buy. When I go through with a different shopping portal that new card is not on the site to be purchased, I scoured the whole site and searched and its not there.

Also I agree it's not a great value until there is a sale. But I have some visa prepaids I just want to get rid of.

then use the link I provided, you may get another window to open up so just close it.
Then close out the other window, but do not log out of Giftcards .com

You should still see the New GC in your cart.

then use the link I provided, you may get another window to open up so just close it.
Then close out the other window, but do not log out of Giftcards .com

You should still see the New GC in your cart.
I’ll give it go and report back if/when I get CB tracking and posted.

Just a heads up regarding the scam site, I'm simply tagging those who posted about it for easy reference.

@bbsearchlight , @winnieforme , @greeny41 , @DisneyMomJen , @bighuskermav , @anricat , @f1rstxlas7

On Post #5 you'll find all that you need to know including why that site cannot be trusted and should be avoided.

The scam website does not have a phone number and only has an address. However, the address is actually a UPS store and according to the BBB, any mail being sent there is being returned. Because of that, the BBB says they won't even accept complaints about this company as they have no way of even contacting them.

To be honest, any company that does not have a phone number for customer service is immediately a big red flag that you should be careful with them. And if you are dealing with a company that you are not sure about, if they have a phone number listed, you might want to actually call it as some of these companies list a phone number that is out of service or just always goes to voice mail and doesn't have a live person.

is cardcash included on that 3rd party list?

Cardcash sells 2 types of gift cards, brand new gift cards (which are not discounted) and then the discounted ones, which are 3rd party gift cards (ie, gift cards being resold that originally belonged to someone else). So yes, the discounted gift cards would be 3rd party. I believe cardcash might have been the first gift card reselling site out there.

Here is how easy it is for the scammers with 3rd party gift cards. They buy a couple of thousand dollars worth of gift cards with a credit card and list them on these 3rd party sites. They sell the gift cards within 30 days. They then do a chargeback with the credit card company on day 59 (since they have 60 days to do a chargeback). It takes another 2 -3 weeks for the chargeback to process and then another 1 -2 weeks for the company that sold the gift cards to contact Disney who will then deactivate the gift card and all gift cards in your account.

Another method is they buy the gift cards with a stolen credit card or with a credit card they opened in someone else's name through identity fraud.

Any gift card site selling previously owned gift cards has a much higher risk and therefore the savings should be really significant to even consider them.

As a follow up on buying 3rd party gift cards, in 2005 we had cell service through Virgin Mobile (they were one of the big cell providers back then.) I bought a top up card for the cell service on ebay and added it to our Virgin Mobile account. Around a month later, the person did a chargeback with their credit card company and Virgin Mobile suspended our cell service and would not release it unless we called the credit card company and reversed the chargeback (which I obviously couldn't do since I wasn't the one who made the chargeback.) We ended up losing around $60 which we had in our Virgin Mobile account and also lost our phone number.

I learned 2 things from this experience:

1) Buying 3rd party gift cards always has increased risks.

2) Before doing a chargeback, decide whether you can afford to live without ever shopping at that company again because they might ban you for life.

Cardcash sells 2 types of gift cards, brand new gift cards (which are not discounted) and then the discounted ones, which are 3rd party gift cards (ie, gift cards being resold that originally belonged to someone else). So yes, the discounted gift cards would be 3rd party. I believe cardcash might have been the first gift card reselling site out there.

Here is how easy it is for the scammers with 3rd party gift cards. They buy a couple of thousand dollars worth of gift cards with a credit card and list them on these 3rd party sites. They sell the gift cards within 30 days. They then do a chargeback with the credit card company on day 59 (since they have 60 days to do a chargeback). It takes another 2 -3 weeks for the chargeback to process and then another 1 -2 weeks for the company that sold the gift cards to contact Disney who will then deactivate the gift card and all gift cards in your account.

Another method is they buy the gift cards with a stolen credit card or with a credit card they opened in someone else's name through identity fraud.

Any gift card site selling previously owned gift cards has a much higher risk and therefore the savings should be really significant to even consider them.
wow thanks for the info..... so any 3rd party cards should stay in their own "pool" of cards to use....makes sense. Say for example I bought $500 on 3rd party site,and another $500 straight up "new"- but kept them separate on the gc website (didn't combine with each other,and the scenario you describe above happened.... would the "new' separate $500 be safe,even if the 3rd party card was deactivated?

wow thanks for the info..... so any 3rd party cards should stay in their own "pool" of cards to use....makes sense. Say for example I bought $500 on 3rd party site,and another $500 straight up "new"- but kept them separate on the gc website (didn't combine with each other,and the scenario you describe above happened.... would the "new' separate $500 be safe,even if the 3rd party card was deactivated?
They would need to be put in entirely separate DGC logins for a hope at avoiding having all your gc's locked.

There is no way on earth I would ever play with 3rd party DGC after hearing a couple accounts of a Disney deep gc lock (they have different levels of locking gc over security concerns, this is what I call this, idk what Disney's term for it is). All gc on the account are locked, months and months are spent attempting to get access to your cards back, one report they even had to resort to multiple lawyer letters and Disney will not say anything besides send us all your receipts for all the loads ever done on the cards. Don't recall if they locked all cards ever loaded to the account, should be possible as Disney will have a record of all cards ever loaded to your online account. So, no way will I mess around with 3rd party gc at all.

Remember this post....

GC Galore posted an interesting article:

Giftcards .com Has Launched Its Own Gift Card; Buy Any Gift Card With It

They are now on SALE!

1727118466706.png

• Buy $100 Giftcards. com Gift Cards for $90 with Promo Code GCGC10
  • Promo code GCGC10 is a one-time use code and cannot be combined with other offers.
  • Direct link to Giftcards.com Multi card
  • Excludes Visa and Mastercard gift cards
  • Stack those savings with the other deals or buy Disney Gift Cards.
  • Be sure to check out your favorite Shopping Portal, just make sure promo code is listed otherwise you will not earn cb.
  • Giftcards .com also accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
  • Offer valid 9/23/24 - 9/27/24.
Reminder:
1727119138236.png

• Disney Gift Cards
  • Physical Only and Shipping Fees Apply
  • Increments include: $50, $100 & $250

I received a new Target Circle bonus today. Spend $100 and get $10, expires October 4th.

I'm sure it's the same offer but mine states:
  • Spend $100 with Your Target Circle Card & Earn $10 Reward
  • Expires 10/04/24.
Which might be slightly different than being able to use any credit card. I know it's not new, but I've never had this verbiage before.

I'm sure it's the same offer but mine states:
  • Spend $100 with Your Target Circle Card & Earn $10 Reward
  • Expires 10/04/24.
Which might be slightly different than being able to use any credit card. I know it's not new, but I've never had this verbiage before.
You are right, mine is identical to yours. I hadn't looked closely (and I usually pay with my Target Card anyway for these). Thanks for pointing out the details!

You are right, mine is identical to yours. I hadn't looked closely (and I usually pay with my Target Card anyway for these). Thanks for pointing out the details!

I'm not shopping for DGC at this time but there are few things I'd like to buy for the house. With this latest circle offer I would have preferred to use a Target gift card and not have it charged to my cc. Oh well.

I received a new Target Circle bonus today. Spend $100 and get $10, expires October 4th.

I have a new bonus… $15 off if you spend $75 on household cleaning supplies. And I have an offer for 20% off a store wide purchase for verified college students. That one has been on my account for weeks & does an older customer like me no good what so ever. Even my kids have been out of college for 20 years. :mad:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest