NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

DH has Spend $125 with Target Circle Card & Get $15 Reward

I get a lot of offers for baby stuff; diapers, food, car seats - and these are supposedly targeted offers. Our son is 21 years old, it's been years since I bought anything for him let alone for a baby shower. I think someone is sleeping on the job! :rolleyes:
Target is just very optimistic about your Grandma prospects

I just always buy the $100 cards I’m not even sure if you can get a $75 card.

Update: yes. you can select an E-card for that amount but I prefer the hard cards and they ship for free
Ah, this could be your problem. Did the card ship yet? When you do e-gc, the bonus doesn't complete until the gc processes.

DoC reporting a new round of Marriott Amex offers of various amounts link However, it seems to be highly targeted. I'm not seeing it and a few comments there say the same.
I only received spend 250 get 50 back but if I cant make it stack with my $200 Hotel Collection credit it's not worth it for me.

I have, including for my trip to Disneyland last year! She actually goes for a day stay every Saturday to give me a break to get errands done, so she is really used to the environment. (But I also board her at a nice store in a nice city, too.)
Alexandria, Virginia is a very nice city. This particular Petsmart, not so much. It is in the same strip mall as my Target and Staples stores.

The fine print on my email said it would work up to 3 times on a $100 gift card. I tried to add 3 of them to my cart and it wouldn't work. However, I bought the first $100 one for $90 and got that gift card. I then thought I'd try again and the code worked a second time for another $100 gift card. Even better, the site allowed me to use the first gift card to pay for the second.

For a data point, their site will not let you use more than one of their gift cards per transaction.
My intent was to just buy a $110 Disney gift card using both gift cards I had but there was no means to do so. Also, they don't appear to have Disney e-gift cards on their site. You have to order physical ones by mail. I ended up using them on other e-gifts I'll be using anyway.

Same, I finally read my email too. I only purchased one and I'm still on the fence about purchasing more whether my account, DH's and/or DS.

We just don't need anything right now.

Excellent DP: (which should be added to Post #2)
  • Giftcards .com will not let you use more than one of their Multi gift cards per transaction. Post #515
Physical Disney gift cards Only, was added back in 2020 and reiterated this week here and here. Thanks for the reminder. :thumbsup2

so is giftcards.com considered a 3rd party seller, or are these brand new? I guess I'm confused with what cards to use where

so is giftcards.com considered a 3rd party seller, or are these brand new? I guess I'm confused with what cards to use where

These are brand new DGC.
Giftcards .com does NOT sell used gift cards.
Also note, this is Blackhawk Network, so same company as Kroger Online and many other online grocery stores. The company is far reaching.

@hsmamato2 Did you read Post #5?

There is only ONE site we do not recommend.
Though I agree with @bbsearchlight & @gottalovepluto Buying used gift card and not just Disney is extremely risky.
You have to have a plan to use these cards immediately despite their guarantee of 30, 45 or 60 days. They are used gc meaning the original owner can screw you at any time.

I have, including for my trip to Disneyland last year! She actually goes for a day stay every Saturday to give me a break to get errands done, so she is really used to the environment. (But I also board her at a nice store in a nice city, too.)

Buddy, the take away of the article is not about PetSmart Locations, it's the fact they don't have enough staff to care for our pets. I live in a very nice area too but I know for a fact they lack the staff. I'm not sure if it's PetSmart or just first time job seekers but it's a revolving door from one week to the next.

“PetSmart’s current practice of boarding 100 to 160 dogs with only 4 to 5 caretakers does not meet the minimum industry recommendations for staff-to-animal ratios or the basic care any pet deserves,”

Buddy, the take away of the article is not about PetSmart Locations, it's the fact they don't have enough staff to care for our pets. I live in a very nice area too but I know for a fact they lack the staff. I'm not sure if it's PetSmart or just first time job seekers but it's a revolving door from one week to the next.

“PetSmart’s current practice of boarding 100 to 160 dogs with only 4 to 5 caretakers does not meet the minimum industry recommendations for staff-to-animal ratios or the basic care any pet deserves,”

I appreciate the concern, thank you!

1727207475160.png

Albertsons
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Off Your Next Purchase
  • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Chili's, DoorDash, Fanatics, Fandango, GolfNow, LL Bean, Lowe's, Panda Express, PetSmart, PlayStation, Texas Roadhouse and Vudu.
  • Note, I can't make out one of the gift cards, it's directly under Bath & Body.
  • Albertson's Weekly ad
  • The dates for this promo depend on which region your store(s) are based in.
  • Offer valid 9/25/24 - 10/08/24.

1727210292156.png

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant Food
GIANT
  • Earn 10x Points on Select Gift Cards
  • Includes: Applebee's, Bloomin' Brands, Darden, Panera Bread, Texas Roadhouse, The Cheesecake Factory.
  • $2,000 limit per household.
  • GIANT Weekly Ad
  • Offer valid 9/27/24 – 10/03/24.

1727211889264.png

Giant Eagle
  • Earn 1,250+ Perks when you spend $150+ on ALL Dining Gift Cards
  • Offer valid in-store, online & curbside.
  • Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 9/26/24 - 10/02/24.

1727212789050.png
Publix
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Card & Get $10 Off Groceries
  • Includes: Lowe's, Sephora and Uber
  • Minimum Grocery spend $25
  • Limit one coupon per household, per day.
  • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $25 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
  • Extra Savings Ad
  • Offer valid 9/21/24 - 10/04/24.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest