New Cinderella

I just saw the trailer! It looks very, very good. Although, I kind of hate to see classic movies redone because I fear the ones we love won't be embraced by the coming generations. I really enjoyed Ever After, so hopefully this one will stand on its own also.

I think I heard they were also humanizing Beauty and the Beast. :)

I thought it seemed good! I'll be dragging my boyfriend to go see it with me.

That looks absolutely charming! And two of my fav actresses- Helena Bonham Carter and Cate Blanchett. Can't wait to see it!

I can't wait for this! While I really liked Maleficient it was not as good as I hoped, so I'm hoping this will be better.

I wanted to see this movie anyway, but now they're playing "Frozen Fever" in theaters before the Cinderella movie, a new short in the Frozen world. I will definitely be going, and I honestly don't know if I'm more excited for the short or the feature!

I want to see this movie too, by the way, frozen movies seem to be popular this year.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest