2025 Moonlight magic

I’m already seeing “if anyone has extra tickets, I need two for…..”. Do people ask for the maximum amount of tickets just in case?
What day do you need? I have 2 memberships and only booked under one. I have ressies on both so, it appears I can still book for December if you hurry.

What day do you need? I have 2 memberships and only booked under one. I have ressies on both so, it appears I can still book for December if you hurry.
I have my tickets . But just curious if people routinely request 5 even if only two in room, just in case someone else decides to go. Why would people have extra tickets already?

Maybe I just missed it (because that seems to happen...), but what are the times for this?

Is that TBA, since the registration email doesn't list any times at all?

I have my tickets . But just curious if people routinely request 5 even if only two in room, just in case someone else decides to go. Why would people have extra tickets already?
No, people do not routinely do this. Many get just what they need so others can get tickets, too. If everyone asked for the maximum, less families would have a chance to participate.

Ok, I booked the amount I needed but, maybe some people book more just in case someone wants to join the party with them???

I had asked because I got the amount for the people booked in my room but we have two in our traveling party staying at a nonDVC resort that I would love to include with us. I’ve never booked extra spots but was just taking the chance that someone might have, or people in their traveling party backed out.

No, people do not routinely do this. Many get just what they need so others can get tickets, too. If everyone asked for the maximum, less families would have a chance to participate.
Our immediate family is 4, I considered inviting a grandparent or letting a kid bring a friend, but we are not local to WDW so it’s a bit of a longshot/hassle to add people (and we only have a standard studio)— I considered requesting 5 “just in case” but decided on 4 for the reasons @LoveToDisney stated above.

I had asked because I got the amount for the people booked in my room but we have two in our traveling party staying at a nonDVC resort that I would love to include with us. I’ve never booked extra spots but was just taking the chance that someone might have, or people in their traveling party backed out.
I would ask again closer to the date of the event. Last time we got to go because someone in another member's family backed out last min.

Did anyone not get tickets today? Now maybe because it was for three dates today, people were more spread out. It seems the MM from last year, lots of people didn't get tickets.

Did anyone not get tickets today? Now maybe because it was for three dates today, people were more spread out. It seems the MM from last year, lots of people didn't get tickets.
I haven’t seen reports of anybody not getting in. I hope it’s because there aren’t as many owners staying on points at those times of year, or simply less interest in AK MM, but my fear is that they significantly increased capacity for the events, which would make them less awesome.

I am going in Nov and will eagerly await reports for the Oct dates.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest